PBT Keycaps for K95 RGB

ShaithEatery

I'm looking at getting new keycaps for my Corsair K95 RGB keyboard and have been searching around only to find several places that state that these keyboards don't have standard sized keycaps for the bottom row of keys (CTRL, ALT left and right, Space, etc.).  Past that basic piece of information, I haven't been able to find anything that would fit that bottom row and I'm wondering if anyone here has had any experience with finding and replacing the keycaps for these keyboards.

The best thing I've found is the Vortex Doubleshot Backlit keys that appeared on Massdrop before and have found for sale a few other places for higher prices.  I'm mainly looking for black PBT keycaps that are backlit-compatible because I want something with more texture than the standard keycaps, but also don't want anything too flashy like the transparent keycaps I've found as well.  This doesn't seem to leave me with much to choose from, but does anyone have any thoughts as to where I should be looking?  Thanks in advance!

I have heard that Vortex are planing to make set for the odd bottom row boards, hang on a little longer and hope it releases soon.

I think that the best bet would be to go with those keycaps. I don't think that anyone sells keycaps that will fit the bottom row of the k95. Just leave the standard keycaps on the bottom row and replace the rest. 

Edit: Unless you want to wait for the keycaps that PopReference mentioned.

Who needs a computer when you have a toaster?

If they are going to make them specifically for them, then yeah I'll just wait in that case.  The bottom row doesn't matter as much to me with the exception of the space bar as I can imagine using WASD in games it will just feel weird having the textured PBT keycaps but the thumb rubbing against the slick space bar (insert obvious jokes here lol).  Where did you see that they are planning on making those?

Edit: I just found their facebook page and they do have a picture there of the non-standard bottom row, so that's awesome that they're coming out.  Though I'm wondering where they'll be available for sale when they come out because the only place except for one online retailer i haven't heard of before is Massdrop.