CSGO: Editing demo to make it 1 round only

NeatSquidYT

Hi,

So I pulled off a 4v1 clutch on CSGO with a P2k only, and was wondering how I could edit my demo so that the demo file only had that 1 round in it. I've tried doing "record xyz" in the console, but it doesn't let me.

EDIT: I want to make it a .dem file so I can send it to rechyy

You can just tell them the round and time. I dont think there is a way to change the demo to a specific round

demo_start? demo_record? And send it to Tweeday Sparkles and rechyyy becaus then ytou have higher chance

K, I'll try that.

you could just use a 3rd party recording software i find it a lot easier and takes up less time but to do it that way will require a fast hard drive for 60fps ofc also if you deicide not to do it that why u can follow this video it might help you out

demo_start? demo_record? And send it to Tweeday Sparkles and rechyyy becaus then ytou have higher chance

Those commands apparently don't exist

you could just use a 3rd party recording software i find it a lot easier to do it that way but it requires a fast hard drive for 60fps ofc

I need to have a .dem file, sorry

Open up the demo and press Shift + F2 then tell the youtuber the tick the round starts and also tell them what round it is :)

ok