Need some controller recommendation

I recently got myself a TV which I plan to plug into my computer with HDMI and use for gaming+streaming. I can only think of the Xbox360 controller that fits most of my needs but its not very cheep(live in Iceland so tbf its not a big selection and I'm open to order from EU/US). I'd also need to buy the charger extra. As well as I cant seem to find a way to use the audioplug on the controller for other than voicechat. 

What I NEED in the controller:
It needs to be Wireless.
It needs to be rechargeable. 

What I WANT in the controller but probably wont be a dealbreaker:
I like the layout on the Xbox360 controller.
I'd love if I could a plug headphones into the controller(small apartment+non gaming girlfriend) thus not needing to buy wireless headphones. 

You gentlemen have any good ideas?

A 360 controller will work for you just get a wireless dongle

a ps4 controller lets you use plug and 3.5 mm headset into it it it might not work on pc

3 tips to have a good time on the LTT forums | 1. When you reply to someone please quote them | 2. Please follow your threads | 3. Follow the C.o.C 

If you follow these 3 tips you should have a blast.

i'm rather proud of this for some reason. http://imgur.com/6ttS5XZ

Get a Wired (or Wireless) Xbox 360 / One remote (Windows Edition) which can be bought at most retailers. You do not want to use a PS3/PS4 controller as they do not have native support, so you're going to need to fuss with bindings and crap like that.

Even as a PS1, PS2 and PS3 owner, I use an Xbox 360 PC controller because I can plug it in and all my games natively support it.

I believe an Xbox Headset plugs into the 360 controller, but if it works with PC I don't know. Maybe the Xbox One takes a normal headset?

NCASE M1 i5-9600k  GTX 1080 FE Z370N-WIFI SF600 NH-U9S LPX 32GB 960EVO

I'm a self-identifying Corsair Nvidia Fanboy; Get over it.

Get a Wired (or Wireless) Xbox 360 / One remote (Windows Edition) which can be bought at most retailers. You do not want to use a PS3/PS4 controller as they do not have native support, so you're going to need to fuss with bindings and crap like that.

Even as a PS1, PS2 and PS3 owner, I use an Xbox 360 PC controller because I can plug it in and all my games natively support it.

I believe an Xbox Headset plugs into the 360 controller, but if it works with PC I don't know. Maybe the Xbox One takes a normal headset?

The xbox headset is only for voice chat not game sound

3 tips to have a good time on the LTT forums | 1. When you reply to someone please quote them | 2. Please follow your threads | 3. Follow the C.o.C 

If you follow these 3 tips you should have a blast.

i'm rather proud of this for some reason. http://imgur.com/6ttS5XZ

i recommend the XboxOne controller. It, IMO looks better  or else try the scuff Xbox One controller 

Indus Monk = Indian+ Buddhist

i recommend the XboxOne controller. It, IMO looks better  or else try the scuff Xbox One controller 

Thanks for the reply but as far as I know I'm unable to use it wirelessly or am I missing something?

The Xbox One controller, hands down. The only people that will tell you any other controller (aka the 360 controller) haven't used the X1 controller. This might be a rumor, but I thought I saw something about Microsoft releasing an X1 controller with the standard 3.5mm jack.

Edit: ah shit, wireless. Hm, there might be a wireless dongle out there somewhere but I really don't know.

PCPartPicker link: http://pcpartpicker.com/p/R6GTGX

Привет товарищ ))))

Thanks for the reply but as far as I know I'm unable to use it wirelessly or am I missing something?

you have to use the controller with the provided USB cable to use it with the PC and then install the drivers

This might be a rumor, but I thought I saw something about Microsoft releasing an X1 controller with the standard 3.5mm jack.

it's confirmed

Thanks for all of the replys. 

I'll probably try to find a cheap used/refurbished Xbox360 wireless controller until Xbox One controller will work wireless with PC(and hopefully working 3.5mm jack). Not ideal but I'll make it work   :ph34r: