Alternative to Google Drive

Hi all,

Haven't posted on ltt forums for a while now. Recently found out a very good alternative to Google Drive's official app. It's called Insync and you can check it out with this link:

https://www.insynchq.com/

For Windows user the official software will work just fine unless you want to tweak things but on the Linux side, there are no official app. The only thing I have been using is a 3rd party app called grive which is really not very intuitive to use. It has been update to grive 2 recently following the change in Google's API but other than that it has been stagnated for over 2 years. Linux users will understand.

So I found this new app which I have been using for 2 days and found it quite useful. Recommending to all Google Drive users out there, especially the Linux users. Just to be clear, the link I posted is my referral link and if 10 person used that link and installs the software, I get it for free. Else it'll be a 20 bucks one shot purchase which I think is justified for the experience I have so far. 

There are other plans for business and pro stuff which I personally have no use for but might be of interest for some of you guys. Do check it out!

Edited by MG2R
Removed referral. This is not your personal advert board.

The Internet is invented by cats. Why? Why else would it have so much cat videos?

Still rather use OneDrive, integration to Windows + Windows Phone is noice

:ph34r:

Having problems with your fresh Windows 10 install? PM Me!
Windows 10- Want To Disable Telemetry, Disable Cortana, Disable Windows Updates? Look at my guide HERE
LTT Beginners Guide  | Community Standards | TN&R Posting Guidelines