Is Linus really on Overclock.net?

MrEB

Is Linus really on Overclock.net?
While I was surfing on the Overclock.net website, I saw his name and started questioning if it's really Linus. There isn't much detail about "Linus" but there's this short description telling what he does for a living. I'm just curious about it, there's no problem about him on OCN (OverClockNetwork) I just wanted to make sure if it's the true Linus. :P

***Linus, If you're really on OCN... I don't know what to say but welcome on OCN.***

By the way, I some how can't find his post on forums he last posted. It exist  but doesn't appear on the forums. His post is like a ghost  :ph34r: 

This link brings to his profile on OCN:http://www.overclock.net/u/357589/linus-sebastian

Ps. I'm just bored and I wanted to post my second post and I'm pretty new to LinusTechTips. 
Its something  :P 

*Sorry if my grammar isn't good, I'm new to English*

Welcome to my profile!
There's nothing much to see, but I have provided my birthday.
Hope you'll remember my Birthday xD

i dont think so

mY sYsTeM iS Not pErfoRmInG aS gOOd As I sAW oN yOuTuBe. WhA t IS a GoOd FaN CuRVe??!!? wHat aRe tEh GoOd OvERclok SeTTinGS FoR My CaRd??  HoW CaN I foRcE my GpU to uSe 1o0%? BuT WiLL i HaVE Bo0tllEnEcKs? RyZEN dOeS NoT peRfORm BetTer wItH HiGhER sPEED RaM!!dId i WiN teH SiLiCON LotTerrYyOu ShoUlD dEsHrOuD uR GPUmy SYstEm iS UNDerPerforMiNg iN WarzONEcan mY Pc Run WiNdOwS 11 ?woUld BaKInG MY GRaPHics card fIX it? MultimETeR TeSTiNG!! aMd'S GpU DrIvErS aRe as goOD aS NviDia's YOU SHoUlD oVERCloCk yOUR ramS To 5000C18

the join date beign yesterday,along with the first/only thread

http://www.overclock.net/newsearch/?search=&advanced=1&sort=lastupdate&order=descending&type=35&createdbyuserid[]=357589

suggestions

"I don't see how this could be a "Better experience"

doesn't really sound like Linus to me.

although I wouldn't be surprised if he had an OCN account.

Linus Sebastian said:

The stand is indeed made of metal but I wouldn't drive my car over a bridge made of it.

https://youtu.be/X5YXWqhL9ik?t=552

I don't think it was him it was a troll when I saw him talk he didn't seem like Linus he didn't talk so pro but at least the troll tried :D

You wanna know what he said he said that he came to OCN to get advice for the Linustechtips forum to make it a good forum, come on does that sound like Linus

You can't walk out of your own story - Rango

definitely a troll although I expect he had accounts on forums before linustechtips forum started as I said.

Yeah, he joined up yesterday. Weird...

Anyway I don't think that is Linus.
It doesn't make any sense. If he's really into PC and techs why wouldn't he join OCN. I find OCN very useful, is that because I'm a newbie  :mellow: . Nah don't think so, but OCN is like a part of the big tech network (I think) and in my opinion it's really useful.

I don't know what I'm trying saying above, but what I'm trying to say is OCN is good and it's useful in many ways. I'm just curious on why he joined OCN yesterday.

Welcome to my profile!
There's nothing much to see, but I have provided my birthday.
Hope you'll remember my Birthday xD