Are these good?

Azriel

There are my peripherals http://pcpartpicker.com/p/m4MHZL. The price on the keyboard is changed because I am getting the stealth version.

I don't know (they probably are) but I'm sure the CM Storm Inferno and the Roccat ISKU FX are good :)

My Evening Prayer:

May your temperatures be low and your framerates be high.

-Gaben

get beter headphones and a mod mic, or dont its your choice but thats what i would do

I spent $2500 on building my PC and all i do with it is play no games atm & watch anime at 1080p(finally) watch YT and write essays...  nothing, it just sits there collecting dust...

Builds:

The Toaster Project! Northern Bee!

The original LAN PC build log! (Old, dead and replaced by The Toaster Project & 5.0)

Spoiler

"Here is some advice that might have gotten lost somewhere along the way in your life. 

#1. Treat others as you would like to be treated.

#2. It's best to keep your mouth shut; and appear to be stupid, rather than open it and remove all doubt.

#3. There is nothing "wrong" with being wrong. Learning from a mistake can be more valuable than not making one in the first place.

Follow these simple rules in life, and I promise you, things magically get easier. " - MageTank 31-10-2016

they're fine. 

some people on here are going to say, go with an audio technica headset and a mod mic, and never get a razer keyboard, but some people just don't want to mess with a headset and mic, and some of us out there actually really like razer keyboards, so meh. It is what it is, a decidedly mid-range line up of pseudo professional gaming products. I approve :D

Updated 2021 Desktop || 3700x || Asus x570 Tuf Gaming || 32gb Predator 3200mhz || 2080s XC Ultra || MSI 1440p144hz || DT990 + HD660 || GoXLR + ifi Zen Can || Avermedia Livestreamer 513 ||

New Home Dedicated Game Server || Xeon E5 2630Lv3 || 16gb 2333mhz ddr4 ECC || 2tb Sata SSD || 8tb Nas HDD || Radeon 6450 1g display adapter ||

they're fine. 

some people on here are going to say, go with an audio technica headset and a mod mic, and never get a razer keyboard, but some people just don't want to mess with a headset and mic, and some of us out there actually really like razer keyboards, so meh. It is what it is, a decidedly mid-range line up of pseudo professional gaming products. I approve :D

Thank you :D

I am typing on that keyboard right now (non stealth one) and it is fairly good. The build quality is great and the switches are surprisingly nice. The switches are very clicky. Quite cheap for a mechanical keyboard too. 80% is a good size too, not to small and doesn't take up all your desk. I would recommend it which is surprising since I have not always had good experiences in the past with their products cough* headsets cough*

I am typing on that keyboard right now (non stealth one) and it is fairly good. The build quality is great and the switches are surprisingly nice. The switches are very clicky. Quite cheap for a mechanical keyboard too. 80% is a good size too, not to small and doesn't take up all your desk. I would recommend it which is surprising since I have not always had good experiences in the past with their products cough* headsets cough*

LOL sooo true. Their headsets are overrated for what you are paying. Also thank you for the your input; I appreciate it.