How to get a windows 8.1 installation on a usb ON A MAC

RevoHD

Hello,

I am currently having tons of trouble with what i am doing. I need help on getting a bootable usb that contains windows 8.1 (which i already bought) but doing it on a mac as i only have one windows pc what doesn't have a bootable drive and have 3 other apple computers that of course don't have windows. So, if someone could explain in tons of detail on how to make a windows bootable usb drive on a mac that would be awesome :D. (also i don't want windows on my mac)

Hello,

I am currently having tons of trouble with what i am doing. I need help on getting a bootable usb that contains windows 8.1 (which i already bought) but doing it on a mac as i only have one windows pc what doesn't have a bootable drive and have 3 other apple computers that of course don't have windows. So, if someone could explain in tons of detail on how to make a windows bootable usb drive on a mac that would be awesome :D. (also i don't want windows on my mac)

Google is your friend for this.

https://www.google.com/search?sourceid=chrome-psyapi2&rlz=1C5CHFA_enUS528US553&ion=1&espv=2&ie=UTF-8&q=how%20to%20make%20a%20windows%208.1%20bootable%20usb%20on%20a%20mac&oq=how%20to%20make%20a%20windows%208.1%20bootable%20usb%20on%20a%20mac&aqs=chrome..69i57.12753j0j7

P.S. Don't forget to follow your own topics so you get notified when you get updates.

:)xD9_9:D:PB|

Bootcamp Assistant > Create a Windows (version) or later version install disk > continue > follow prompts

Take USB > Plug into PC that needs it > boot from it > install > done

Bootcamp Assistant > Create a Windows (version) or later version install disk > continue > follow prompts

Take USB > Plug into PC that needs it > boot from it > install > done

ok i did that before and the computer just had a white line blinking for a good 10mins and it didn't do anything... 

ok i did that before and the computer just had a white line blinking for a good 10mins and it didn't do anything... 

Dunno, then. Worked for me when I was fixing @.PixelPips' broken boot. Try Ahaber's solution.