Looking for a headphone

Rotterdams

Hi everyone,

I need some help and tips from you pro's!

I am in the need of new headphones. I was using the "Sony XB-500" for some years. And its just beautifull specially the bass! But I want to go wireless(bluetooth). 

Because the wire is very annoying for me.

What I look for a headphone?

~Comfort, I will be using it for a few hours a day.

~Audio quality must be very good off course.

~Bass, I want to be infront of a concert just like I am used with my lovely XB-500.

It must be around 200 euro's. I live in Europe(the Netherlands),

And will I be able to use it for my PS4 console? 

Quick questions:

Btw are the beats by dre any good? I am not a fanboy but they look so pretty! 

So there is wireless with a thingy(adapter?) I get and bluetooth where you need nothing right? I know I sound very noob lol

Beats look pretty? They look like plastic crap to me, even the metal ones somehow manage to still look cheap. 

this is pretty

th41365530858Momentum.jpg

Location: Kaunas, Lithuania, Europe, Earth, Solar System, Local Interstellar Cloud, Local Bubble, Gould Belt, Orion Arm, Milky Way, Milky Way subgroup, Local Group, Virgo Supercluster, Laniakea, Pisces–Cetus Supercluster Complex, Observable universe, Universe.

Spoiler

12700, B660M Mortar DDR4, 32GB 3200C16 Viper Steel, 2TB SN570, EVGA Supernova G6 850W, be quiet! 500FX, EVGA 3070Ti FTW3 Ultra.

WIred>>>>Wireless. When you remove the cable you completely gimp the signal quality. This is true of all mediums. Sound and video suffer the most. Sound especially. Get a real problem and stop worrying about the cable. 

Intel Inside. Overweight guy in his 30's outside.

WIred>>>>Wireless. When you remove the cable you completely gimp the signal quality. This is true of all mediums. Sound and video suffer the most. Sound especially. Get a real problem and stop worrying about the cable. 

Is the difference between a wired and a good wireless that big? I thought if I bought a good wireless one it wouldnt be that big of a difference.

Difference still pretty big.

Does It have to be Bluetooth if not I would recommend you getting whatever sennheiser rs headphone that is in your budget

Is the difference between a wired and a good wireless that big? I thought if I bought a good wireless one it wouldnt be that big of a difference.

The problem isn't the technology itself, it's that wireless functionality carries a huge premium in price when combined with a headphone that isn't complete junk. The difference between the Momentum 2.0 and the wireless version is $150 alone.

For $100 noble audio will be coming out with a Bluetooth adapter for their customs. It's use able with just about anything that's highly efficient though.

Hey! New SIgnature! 

I'm supposedly a person on the Internet, but you'll never know if I'm human or not ;)

APTX Bluetooth is pretty good nowadays. Sony MDR 1A-BT and the Momentum Wireless 2.0 are quite good in terms of sound quality. The problem with bluetooth headphone is that they have a quite significant markup compared to their wired counterpart, so you're not going to get the best bang for your buck.

For $100 noble audio will be coming out with a Bluetooth adapter for their customs. It's use able with just about anything that's highly efficient though.

That does seems like an awesome option.

I would like to spend max(or around) 200$  on a bluetooth(wireless) headphone if its really good in audio.

If there is no such thing as a really good and bass wireless headphone I should really consider a nice wired one.

You guys made me think! Which is good :)

I thought about Sennheiser brand because I heard its the best.

Im using Sony XB-500 now. Its really bass heavy. I dont want to lose any bass on the new headphone.

Edit: Yes I am also looking for wires ones now. You guys manipulated me hehe :D

As far as wired goes, the ie80 has crazy bass. You would probably love them *as long as they fit your ears*

Hey! New SIgnature! 

I'm supposedly a person on the Internet, but you'll never know if I'm human or not ;)

When it comes to the Sennheiser brand I need to look for the HD models I guess? The higher the number the better/newer the headphone?

When it comes to the Sennheiser brand I need to look for the HD models I guess? The higher the number the better/newer the headphone?

not if you want lots of bass.

Hey! New SIgnature! 

Sony XB950BT

I only see good reviews and comments about this headphone. That its almsot as good and bassy as a wired one, and some claim its even better. Eventough its a bluetooth one.

I see a sale on a website selling it for 140$ so what are your thoughts?

not if you want lots of bass.

What models should I look into for the bassy ones?

What models should I look into for the bassy ones?

if you want tons of bass, sennheiser isn't really your company. Also, do you care of they are open / closed?

Hey! New SIgnature! 

if you want tons of bass, sennheiser isn't really your company.

What kind of brand or models would you recommend me?

What kind of brand or models would you recommend me?

Well, Sony has pretty good bass headphones (as you already know) I own a pair of xb-1000, and those are stellar. Too bad you wouldn't be able to find those nowadays... Let's see here... If you're okay with open headphones, any orthodynamic headphones would probably suit you. They generally have really good low end extension.

Hey! New SIgnature! 

What about beats by dre?

Solo 2 and Studio 2

Whats the difference anyway?

What about beats by dre?

Solo 2 and Studio 2

Whats the difference anyway?

one is on ear, the other is over ear. I'm personally not a fan, and I haven't heard the second generation of beats, but people say that they have gotten much better.

Hey! New SIgnature! 

I might buy the solo2's for 160. I watched alot of youtube reviews and they say its pretty good. Its not the best but its good.

I never tried on ears before. Is it very different then over ear? Why does on ear even exist? 

I might buy the solo2's for 160. I watched alot of youtube reviews and they say its pretty good. Its not the best but its good.

I never tried on ears before. Is it very different then over ear? Why does on ear even exist?

because they are more portable than over ear. They also press on your ears harder, which can give a better seal, and therefore isolate better. Some people have very serious issues with comfort on over ears, because they directly press on the ears. Unless you know you aren't sensitive to on ears, I wouldn't recommend buying a pair for your first decent headphones.

Hey! New SIgnature! 

Solo 2 is a very good bassy sounding headphone, personally I'd go with V-moda M100 but it'll probably go over your budget.