Graphics Cards help

Shadowlistic

I'm working on a computer using pcpartpicker and I'm trying to get it all done and rdy to go so i know how much i need in the bank... *I'ma be broke i know that xD* how ever I'm kinda at a STOP sign with the Graohics cards with 3 main questions.

1. is it worth? i was going to go with the GTX Titan X but thanks to linus I'm wondering if its worth it or should i just get the 980 TI when it comes out? look at my set up :)

2. Should i even get 2? would 2 980 TI's be better or would the VRAM from the Titan be better or hell would it be better just to get 2 titans?

3. Water cooling it? i am going to do a custom water cooling loop on my cpu but should i do the work for the GPU as well or are they fine on there own? again look at set up to help :)

Set up. still picking out the monitors *any suggestions would be awesome* but i plain on having 2 side monitors around 24.0 and the middle main monitor 27.0 i do not plain on using 4k,

main monitor would ofc be for games and the side ones for google chrome and streaming software. 16GB's of ram, Mother Board -Asus MAXIMUS VII HERO ATX- still not sure if that's the best choice but still looking, again any suggestions help. and ofc a 1 TB SSD and 3TB HDD.

did have Pcpartpicker set up but lost the link :( and want the questions taken care of before i rebuild it. 

i Don't want to waste money but if it means not lagging I'm willing to spend :)

get 2 980ti's go see the video again ......

a single 980ti. You wont use 12gb of vram in gaming.

Case: Phanteks Evolve X with ITX mount  cpu: Ryzen 3900X 4.35ghz all cores Motherboard: MSI X570 Unify gpu: EVGA 1070 SC  psu: Phanteks revolt x 1200W Memory: 64GB Kingston Hyper X oc'd to 3600mhz ssd: Sabrent Rocket 4.0 1TB ITX System CPU: 4670k  Motherboard: some cheap asus h87 Ram: 16gb corsair vengeance 1600mhz

what about water cooling? so far i may just go with 1 980ti unless more ppl say 2

I'm working on a computer using pcpartpicker and I'm trying to get it all done and rdy to go so i know how much i need in the bank... *I'ma be broke i know that xD* how ever I'm kinda at a STOP sign with the Graohics cards with 3 main questions.

1. is it worth? i was going to go with the GTX Titan X but thanks to linus I'm wondering if its worth it or should i just get the 980 TI when it comes out? look at my set up :)

2. Should i even get 2? would 2 980 TI's be better or would the VRAM from the Titan be better or hell would it be better just to get 2 titans?

3. Water cooling it? i am going to do a custom water cooling loop on my cpu but should i do the work for the GPU as well or are they fine on there own? again look at set up to help :)

Set up. still picking out the monitors *any suggestions would be awesome* but i plain on having 2 side monitors around 24.0 and the middle main monitor 27.0 i do not plain on using 4k,

main monitor would ofc be for games and the side ones for google chrome and streaming software. 16GB's of ram, Mother Board -Asus MAXIMUS VII HERO ATX- still not sure if that's the best choice but still looking, again any suggestions help. and ofc a 1 TB SSD and 3TB HDD.

did have Pcpartpicker set up but lost the link :( and want the questions taken care of before i rebuild it. 

i Don't want to waste money but if it means not lagging I'm willing to spend :)

1. 980ti doesn't worth get 2 titan x instead

2. water cooling yeahu cant under estimate it hh xD lol

3. i say get ur room temprature below 16 degree by turning on the air conditioner ha lol xD..

........................ :D:P

1. 980ti doesn't worth get 2 titan x instead

2. water cooling yeahu cant under estimate it hh xD lol

3. i say get ur room temprature below 16 degree by turning on the air conditioner ha lol xD..

........................ :D:P

umm not fully sure if you're serious duo to the air conditioner thing and the spelling being worse then mine x.x