YouTube Upload Pixelation Issues?

Hey guys,

I've been having some quality issues with YouTube lately, such as pixelating videos based on a 5 second interval or something... it's really quite strange.

Now the source video file was about 2.2GB give or take @ 720p with a bitrate of about 14Mbps (14,000KBps) which is more or less the average bitrate for most Youtube videos, however over the last week specifically with The Witcher 3 (not sure if none of my programs like the game or if it is the game that causes my output videos to look like this).

I have tried Bandicam, MSI Afterburner, DXtory and Nvidia Shadowplay to record footage, now it's not the recording that looks bad its the output video from either Sony Vegas Pro or Adobe After Effects that looks horrible at the previous mentioned bitrate... now I can deal with a little bit of quality degradation but what I can't deal with is the pixelation that is going on when my video is uploaded to YouTube.

I am aware that YouTube compresses the video further, but this is just beyond acceptable.

Any ideas on how to avoid this??

P.S. If I am allowed to show a sample I will...

@TheRAMPAGE572

Why do you run it through another program if it's just short clips?  I upload directly from raw ShadowPlay footage and have no issues, Witcher 3 included.

Sample here

QUOTE ME IN A REPLY SO I CAN SEE THE NOTIFICATION!

When there is no danger of failure there is no pleasure in success.

What render settings do you use?

Intel i7 6700k - MSI Z17A0 Gaming M5 - 4 x 8Gb Kingston HyperX 2666Mhz - MSI GTX 970 - Samsung Pro 128Gb - WD 3Tb - 750 Watt MS-TECH

@TheRAMPAGE572

Why do you run it through another program if it's just short clips?  I upload directly from raw ShadowPlay footage and have no issues, Witcher 3 included.

I do not like editing raw footage regardless as to what program it is from, generally Sony Vegas hates it and causes more problems

• 2 months later...

I have the same problem as OP, I've tried a LOT of thing to upload to youtube in different format, size, codec, options and I always get this blurry video that look like 144p (hyperbole) 

Watch full screen...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nZlWLiMCOFk

My footage is uploaded raw from Shadow Play, it's far from looking like Samefisher one...