Recommened Headset

Zackslay3r

Hey guys,

What headset would you guys recommened that's less than $125 AUD. 

Thanks. :)

CPU:i7-4790k CPU Cooler: H100i Motherboard: Gigabyte Z97x Gaming 3 RAM: G.Skill Ripjaws 8GB(2 4 GB sticks) *UPGRADED TO 16GB(4 4GB Sticks)* GPU: Gigabyte GTX 970 G1 Gaming *UPGRADED TO Asus GTX 1070 Strix OC* PSU: Antec Edge 750w Case: Define R5 Monitor: Asus VG248QE *UPGRADED to a Acer X34 as my main monitor and my VG248QE as my secondary monitor* Keyboard: Gamidas Hermes *UPGRADED to a Corsair K70 RGB with BROWN switches* Mouse: Razer Naga Epic 2014

What type of sound do you prefer? 
"Headset" i assume headphone with a mic yes? Just to be clear :)

a tidal wave of hyper x cloud reccommendations incoming.

Hey bro i like yo *vomits on you*

SpOOkY  - Intel Core i7 4820K - Sapphire Radeon HD 7970GHZ Toxic Edition 6GB - 16GB Corsair Vengeance 1600Mhz - Gigabyte X79-UD3 - EVGA Supernova G2 850W

My GrApHiCs DeSiGn TeAcHeR Is GoInG To bE sO MaD

I would personally recommend the Logitech G230/G430 for comfort. The mic quality is a bit trash however. I'm sure someone else can recommend a better sounding headset, but these are personally the most comfortable I've owned

Note : That awkward moment when OP @Zackslay3r doesn't follow his topic.

I'm a fucking AMD kawaii weeaboo desu I have seen the light

i5 6600k EVGA 980 FTW Z170A PC Mate 1TB WD Blue240GB SSD Plus NZXT S340 | EVGA 600b  | Dedotated 8GB

I would personally recommend the Logitech G230/G430 for comfort. The mic quality is a bit trash however. I'm sure someone else can recommend a better sounding headset, but these are personally the most comfortable I've owned

Note : That awkward moment when OP @Zackslay3r doesn't follow his topic.

Shh... :P I was busy looking at Youtube. :P

a tidal wave of hyper x cloud reccommendations incoming.

I was gonna get one but the store ran out of stock and dont know when they are getting another one. >.<

What type of sound do you prefer? 

"Headset" i assume headphone with a mic yes? Just to be clear :)

I would like a headset that has high bass and treble but cuts mids a tiny bit.

CPU:i7-4790k CPU Cooler: H100i Motherboard: Gigabyte Z97x Gaming 3 RAM: G.Skill Ripjaws 8GB(2 4 GB sticks) *UPGRADED TO 16GB(4 4GB Sticks)* GPU: Gigabyte GTX 970 G1 Gaming *UPGRADED TO Asus GTX 1070 Strix OC* PSU: Antec Edge 750w Case: Define R5 Monitor: Asus VG248QE *UPGRADED to a Acer X34 as my main monitor and my VG248QE as my secondary monitor* Keyboard: Gamidas Hermes *UPGRADED to a Corsair K70 RGB with BROWN switches* Mouse: Razer Naga Epic 2014