Is lightworks a good free video editing program?

lol1290

Just installed lightworks, looks pretty ''professional'' (even though im a noob at video editing), is that the best free video editing program?

I'm searching for good free video editing programs...

Anyone knows any better program that is FREE?

Which is the are easiest ways to learn how to use it? (besides video tutorials)

Why free?

Intel i7 6700k - MSI Z17A0 Gaming M5 - 4 x 8Gb Kingston HyperX 2666Mhz - MSI GTX 970 - Samsung Pro 128Gb - WD 3Tb - 750 Watt MS-TECH

easiest way to learn to use it is to just use it.

SNIP

Lightworks is pretty powerful software but not easy to use

Honestly I would buy a cheap copy of sony vegas or something if you want something better

Desktop - Corsair 300r i7 4770k H100i MSI 780ti 16GB Vengeance Pro 2400mhz Crucial MX100 512gb Samsung Evo 250gb 2 TB WD Green, AOC Q2770PQU 1440p 27" monitor Laptop Clevo W110er - 11.6" 768p, i5 3230m, 650m GT 2gb, OCZ vertex 4 256gb,  4gb ram, Server: Fractal Define Mini, MSI Z78-G43, Intel G3220, 8GB Corsair Vengeance, 4x 3tb WD Reds in Raid 10, Phone Oppo Reno 10x 256gb , Camera Sony A7iii

I have used it a year ago... Its... very good when you finally accepts how it works but Is pretty hard to start because is more professional. The only problem I have with it is when I was exporting multiple videos at the same time, some frames from one videos where in the others... like It doesn't know where belongs... Maybe its fixed now, but I liked... Maybe I give another try in a month or so :)

I'm from Spain so English is not my main language but I'm trying to make my best not writing any typo.

Why free?

Why to buy?

Lightworks is pretty powerful software but not easy to use

Honestly I would buy a cheap copy of sony vegas or something if you want something better

I can get cracked version of sony vegas, but it doesn't work on my PC.

I have used it a year ago... Its... very good when you finally accepts how it works but Is pretty hard to start because is more professional. The only problem I have with it is when I was exporting multiple videos at the same time, some frames from one videos where in the others... like It doesn't know where belongs... Maybe its fixed now, but I liked... Maybe I give another try in a month or so :)

If its hard to start, can u recommend a video editor, that is simple and easy to start?

Windows Movie Maker.

Simple to use and pretty decent if you know what to do.

My Gaming PC

|| CPU: Intel i5 4690@4.3Ghz || GPU: Dual ASUS gtx 1080 Strix. || RAM: 16gb (4x4gb) Kingston HyperX Genesis 1600Mhz. || Motherboard: MSI Z97S Krait edition. || OS: Win10 Pro

Trust me, Im an Engineer

I can get cracked version of sony vegas, but it doesn't work on my PC.

I dont support cracked software, why can you not just buy a cheap program?

Why does it not run?

Desktop - Corsair 300r i7 4770k H100i MSI 780ti 16GB Vengeance Pro 2400mhz Crucial MX100 512gb Samsung Evo 250gb 2 TB WD Green, AOC Q2770PQU 1440p 27" monitor Laptop Clevo W110er - 11.6" 768p, i5 3230m, 650m GT 2gb, OCZ vertex 4 256gb,  4gb ram, Server: Fractal Define Mini, MSI Z78-G43, Intel G3220, 8GB Corsair Vengeance, 4x 3tb WD Reds in Raid 10, Phone Oppo Reno 10x 256gb , Camera Sony A7iii

Windows Movie Maker.

Simple to use and pretty decent if you know what to do.

On windows website, its says that it comes installed in windows, but I just can't find it anywhere... Neither there is a downloadable exe file to install it (btw, I have all windows updates installed)

Why to buy?

Exactly. Download payed content for free :)

Intel i7 6700k - MSI Z17A0 Gaming M5 - 4 x 8Gb Kingston HyperX 2666Mhz - MSI GTX 970 - Samsung Pro 128Gb - WD 3Tb - 750 Watt MS-TECH

I dont support cracked software, why can you not just buy a cheap program?

Why does it not run?

Why to spend money? Its the same with games. You buy a game on steam for 5$, you play it for 2 days and then it becomes boring, and you buy another game for 5$ or more. Thats how you can spend over 1000$ on software/games. I rather download a free crack.

Exactly. Download payed content for free :)

Why to spend money? Its the same with games. You buy a game on steam for 5$, you play it for 2 days and then it becomes boring, and you buy another game for 5$ or more. Thats how you can spend over 1000$ on software/games. I rather download a free crack.

/\

This 

To support the company to make more games, if nobody bought the games, the companies would make no money and would stop. In my eyes, piracy is just the same as stealing - Why do you give money to buy bread from the shop? you could just steal it

I have over 500 BOUGHT and paid for games on steam...I happily give money to developers to continue making games that I love and enjoy

https://steamdb.info/calculator/?player=shadowcaptain&currency=uk

For the same you pay for Coke, or beer, or anything is not bread or water because you can live with only that... 

Did you know some developers... like... nah... maybe 98% of them, need money to live? When you pay for Windows, you are not paying 120$ to Bill Gates, you are paying 120$ to 1000 developers... It's sad you have that though... And I'm saying it from Spain, one of the liders on piratery... It's sad... If you don't have money, then well... If you NEED it, ok... but If you just pirate things because... yeah... Those f**king developers don't deserve it... well. Good luck in your life...

I'm from Spain so English is not my main language but I'm trying to make my best not writing any typo.

You are the kind of game-cracker that deserves to get caught.

My Gaming PC

|| CPU: Intel i5 4690@4.3Ghz || GPU: Dual ASUS gtx 1080 Strix. || RAM: 16gb (4x4gb) Kingston HyperX Genesis 1600Mhz. || Motherboard: MSI Z97S Krait edition. || OS: Win10 Pro

Trust me, Im an Engineer

To support the company to make more games, if nobody bought the games, the companies would make no money and would stop. In my eyes, piracy is just the same as stealing - Why do you give money to buy bread from the shop? you could just steal it

I have over 500 BOUGHT and paid for games on steam...I happily give money to developers to continue making games that I love and enjoy

https://steamdb.info/calculator/?player=shadowcaptain&currency=uk

Judging by your picture (if its real), you are adult and have a job, while im a kid thats not allowed to spend money on games, neither I have a credit card to buy them. When I will have my own job, YES, I will buy software, mostly AAA games like GTA 5. But for things like Five nights at freedies, I will download cracks. For ''small'' games its not worth spending 5$, because you will most likely get bored in 3h. Way too much money would get spended.

For the same you pay for Coke, or beer, or anything is not bread or water because you can live with only that...

Did you know some developers... like... nah... maybe 98% of them, need money to live? When you pay for Windows, you are not paying 120$ to Bill Gates, you are paying 120$ to 1000 developers... It's sad you have that though... And I'm saying it from Spain, one of the liders on piratery... It's sad... If you don't have money, then well... If you NEED it, ok... but If you just pirate things because... yeah... Those f**king developers don't deserve it... well. Good luck in your life...

Well if I would go to a shop and just steal coke, I would be in real trouble soon, but on internet "stealing" a game, there not much chance of getting in trouble, because other 30 million people stole it aswell.

You are the kind of game-cracker that deserves to get caught.

Um... I don't crack games, I only download cracks, that other people have made. Even if I were a game cracker, what about other 10 million people that crack games? Shouldn't they got cought too?

Judging by your picture (if its real), you are adult and have a job, while im a kid thats not allowed to spend money on games, neither I have a credit card to buy them. When I will have my own job, YES, I will buy software, mostly AAA games like GTA 5. But for things like Five nights at freedies, I will download cracks. For ''small'' games its not worth spending 5$, because you will most likely get bored in 3h. Way too much money would get spended.

I am an adult and have a job, if I I was younger I would do chores or ask my parents to get them, I have plenty of atari, nintendo and PS1 games from when I was a kid

Small games need money just as much as big ones, if not more, indie games sell in lower volumes for less money and are often the creators way of supporting themselves, 

I understand what you are saying, but i still think its wrong - no need to discuss this further

Anyway, there is only so much good software for free, I recommend getting a copy of vegas, I used it for ages and it was great

Also you can download CS2 Adobe premier for free off the adobe site, its old but it might do the job for you

I am an adult and have a job, if I I was younger I would do chores or ask my parents to get them, I have plenty of atari, nintendo and PS1 games from when I was a kid

Small games need money just as much as big ones, if not more, indie games sell in lower volumes for less money and are often the creators way of supporting themselves,

I understand what you are saying, but i still think its wrong - no need to discuss this further

Anyway, there is only so much good software for free, I recommend getting a copy of vegas, I used it for ages and it was great

Also you can download CS2 Adobe premier for free off the adobe site, its old but it might do the job for you

Thank you for understanding me,

saying that you had plenty of games when you were young, I guess you had luck and your parents allowed you to have them and play them.

English isn't my first language, so I don't understand what do you mean by "chores" (I dont know what that means)

And thank you for the recommendation of sony vegas and CS2, I will take a look at them.

Thank you for understanding me,

saying that you had plenty of games when you were young, I guess you had luck and your parents allowed you to have them and play them.

English isn't my first language, so I don't understand what do you mean by "chores" (I dont know what that means)

And thank you for the recommendation of sony vegas and CS2, I will take a look at them.

I meant do jobs for people, cleaning cars, cutting grass, tidying houses etc for money

I meant do jobs for people, cleaning cars, cutting grass, tidying houses etc for money

Its not so easy where I live, to get money for cutting the grass or cleaning house for someone. Not many people are ready to give you money just for something like cutting the grass, because they can do it on their own...

edit: lol, I just broke my record in views (already 100 views of this thread) (;