A question about Windows 10

HEU7Hwhu7
Go to solution Solved by Enderman,

Alright, just make make sure, it WILL be free still if i have a copy of 7 but 10 is installed? 

were not 100% sure about the process yet but it seems like you will need to be in windows 7 or 8 and run the update from there

If i get the preview, will there just be an update to get it free, or how does that work?

Also how is Nvidia driver support?

And, is there anything i have to know about 10? 

Thanks.

you need to own a copy of windows 7 or 8 to get it for free when it comes out

the preview will not get you a free copy

NEW PC build: Blank Heaven   minimalist white and black PC     Old S340 build log "White Heaven"        The "LIGHTCANON" flashlight build log        Project AntiRoll (prototype)        Custom speaker project

Spoiler

Ryzen 3950X | AMD Vega Frontier Edition | ASUS X570 Pro WS | Corsair Vengeance LPX 64GB | NZXT H500 | Seasonic Prime Fanless TX-700 | Custom loop | Coolermaster SK630 White | Logitech MX Master 2S | Samsung 980 Pro 1TB + 970 Pro 512GB | Samsung 58" 4k TV | Scarlett 2i4 | 2x AT2020

you need to own a copy of windows 7 or 8 to get it for free when it comes out

the preview will not get you a free copy

If i have 7? How would i get the free one?

Thanks.

Thanks.

you cannot get a free copy of windows 10 without having 7 or 8

you cannot get a free copy of windows 7 or 8

so you can either buy 7 or 8 now and upgrade to 10 for free when it comes out, or pay for windows 10

NEW PC build: Blank Heaven   minimalist white and black PC     Old S340 build log "White Heaven"        The "LIGHTCANON" flashlight build log        Project AntiRoll (prototype)        Custom speaker project

Spoiler

Ryzen 3950X | AMD Vega Frontier Edition | ASUS X570 Pro WS | Corsair Vengeance LPX 64GB | NZXT H500 | Seasonic Prime Fanless TX-700 | Custom loop | Coolermaster SK630 White | Logitech MX Master 2S | Samsung 980 Pro 1TB + 970 Pro 512GB | Samsung 58" 4k TV | Scarlett 2i4 | 2x AT2020

you cannot get a free copy of windows 10 without having 7 or 8

you cannot get a free copy of windows 7 or 8

so you can either buy 7 or 8 now and upgrade to 10 for free when it comes out, or pay for windows 10

I know, i have windows 7 installed (i bought it).

Thanks.

Wait until July 29'th when they officially launch Windows 10. Things will be more clear then.

I know, i have windows 7 installed (i bought it).

ok then when windows 10 comes out you can download the free update and not have to buy a copy

Spoiler

ok then when windows 10 comes out you can download the free update and not have to buy a copy

Alright, just make make sure, it WILL be free still if i have a copy of 7 but 10 is installed? 

were not 100% sure about the process yet but it seems like you will need to be in windows 7 or 8 and run the update from there

Spoiler

Alright, thanks...