Looking for case suggestions

Pugsicle

So soon I am planning on doing a new build and I have all the parts picked out, except for the case. What are some cases that have good cable management capability, supports the H100i, good airflow etc etc. I have watched reviews and checked them out on Newegg and Amazon but I still can not decide. What do you guys recommend? I would prefer it to be a mid-size atx case.

So soon I am planning on doing a new build and I have all the parts picked out, except for the case. What are some cases that have good cable management capability, supports the H100i, good airflow etc etc. I have watched reviews and checked them out on Newegg and Amazon but I still can not decide. What do you guys recommend? I would prefer it to be a mid-size atx case.

fractal define r5

askdjfasdf

What color scheme. I always recommend H440 S340 and enthoo luxe. R5 and 750d are good but the aesthetics are boring. You could also the the Enthoo Evolv ATX when it comes out. Enthoo Pro is good too all these are the best cases on the market.

What color scheme and budget. I always recommend H440 S340 and enthoo luxe. R5 and 750d are good but the aesthetics are boring. Yet we need your budget.

Color scheme is either black and white or just black. Then budget is $125 for the case unless there is something that absolutely catches my eye and I must have it.

H440 Flr quietness, great cable mangement and ect.. Noctis 450 will be a little louder but has better airflow ect ect..

i7-6700k  Cooling: Deepcool Captain 240EX White GPU: GTX 1080Ti EVGA FTW3 Mobo: AsRock Z170 Extreme4 Case: Phanteks P400s TG Special Black/White PSU: EVGA 850w GQ Ram: 64GB (3200Mhz 16x4 Corsair Vengeance RGB) Storage 1x 1TB Seagate Barracuda 240GBSandisk SSDPlus, 480GB OCZ Trion 150, 1TB Crucial NVMe
(Rest of Specs on Profile)

Color scheme is either black and white or just black. Then budget is $125 for the case unless there is something that absolutely catches my eye and I must have it.

Balck/White NZXT H440 Black/White :)

i7-6700k  Cooling: Deepcool Captain 240EX White GPU: GTX 1080Ti EVGA FTW3 Mobo: AsRock Z170 Extreme4 Case: Phanteks P400s TG Special Black/White PSU: EVGA 850w GQ Ram: 64GB (3200Mhz 16x4 Corsair Vengeance RGB) Storage 1x 1TB Seagate Barracuda 240GBSandisk SSDPlus, 480GB OCZ Trion 150, 1TB Crucial NVMe

Balck/White NZXT H440 Black/White :)

I feel like the R5 is just better yet in terms of looks not really he says he going for just plain black.

Fractal Design R5 is going to be the best for your money. Also pretty good yet a full tower is the Phanteks Enthoo Pro

I feel like the R5 is just better yet in terms of looks not really he says he going for just plain black.

No doubt it's a great case but I just think it looks so boring. Nothing about it catches my eye. Not like the H440 or Noctis 450 which catch my eye Everytime I see them.

No doubt it's a great case but I just think it looks so boring. Nothing about it catches my eye. Not like the H440 or Noctis 450 which catch my eye Everytime I see them.

Exactly which is why I'm not a fan of the 750d and this case boring as heck yet I'm sure its built better in terms of functionality like Joker Productions even kinda teased he likes the look of the case and since he 30 he doesn't want a teenagers bedroom for his case. So I'm guessing older people just don't care. I'm pretty young which is why I'm not a fan of the R5.

Fractal Design R5 is going to be the best for your money. Also pretty good yet a full tower is the Phanteks Enthoo Pro

How does that one compare to say the C70?

How does that one compare to say the C70?

I haven't seen to many reviews yet I'm sure its like the H440 or Noctius 450 you buy it for the asthetics if your doing a military themed builds its your only options yet I doubt its any better than the R5.