What budget gaming PC case would be a great match for my parts? & rate my build!

Really hope you guys can help. This is my first gaming PC build, an upgrade of bits from a HP Pavilion p6-2371ea i fixed up and used as a desktop for general use and wish to transfer into a gaming rig.

Current parts: i5 3470, 430W Corsair PSU (will be upgraded), AMD R9 285 GPU, 8gb RAM, 128gb SSD & a 1TB WD Blue

Although the new R9 GPU and new WD 1TB HDD don't fit in the current case, and the current cable management is poor (something I always struggle with!) I'd like to keep the current Motherboard (Joshua-H61-uATX), CPU, PSU, RAM, SSD and move them over to the new case if possible.

I'd like a nice case which looks good (perhaps with a window) but is futureproof, not too expensive and fits my current parts as well as the new ones well, with good and easy cable management, hope you can help, any advice/ multiple case recommendations much appreciated :) P.s would be great if sold by Amazon UK :)

Also how is my build do you think?

I love my Corsair 300r. You might like that :)

Nude Fist 1: i5-4590-ASRock h97 Anniversary-16gb Samsung 1333mhz-MSI GTX 970-Corsair 300r-Seagate HDD(s)-EVGA SuperNOVA 750b2

Name comes from anagramed sticker for "TUF Inside" (A sticker that came with my original ASUS motherboard)

Anything fractal around the $100 price point are great mix of quality and price. 

Define r5 now?

Arc midi r2

Phanteks Enthoo Pro/Corsair 450D

Insert   Dank   Signature   Here.

I use to have a corsair 200r and I personally thought it was junk. Mainly the lack of dust filters. However it was easy to build in. I personally would spend $90-100 on something you will be happy with for the future. 

Really hope you guys can help. This is my first gaming PC build, an upgrade of bits from a HP Pavilion p6-2371ea i fixed up and used as a desktop for general use and wish to transfer into a gaming rig.

Current parts: i5 3470, 430W Corsair PSU (will be upgraded), AMD R9 285 GPU, 8gb RAM, 128gb SSD & a 1TB WD Blue

Although the new R9 GPU and new WD 1TB HDD don't fit in the current case, and the current cable management is poor (something I always struggle with!) I'd like to keep the current Motherboard (Joshua-H61-uATX), CPU, PSU, RAM, SSD and move them over to the new case if possible.

I'd like a nice case which looks good (perhaps with a window) but is futureproof, not too expensive and fits my current parts as well as the new ones well, with good and easy cable management, hope you can help, any advice/ multiple case recommendations much appreciated :) P.s would be great if sold by Amazon UK :)

Also how is my build do you think?

The NZXT S340 is really nice. Good airflow as long as you buy two 140mm fans for intake, a shroud for your PSU, good room for cable management, great build quality (it's a very sturdy case), decent price, it looks great, and has a huge window.

http://www.amazon.co.uk/computers/dp/B00NZI69JU/

Linus gave a glowing review to it too, though I think the white version looks a lot better than the black.

The NZXT S340 is really nice. Good airflow as long as you buy two 140mm fans for intake, a shroud for your PSU, good room for cable management, great build quality (it's a very sturdy case), decent price, it looks great, and has a huge window.

http://www.amazon.co.uk/computers/dp/B00NZI69JU/

Linus gave a glowing review to it too, though I think the white version looks a lot better than the black.

Thanks, I think I'll end up getting this one! Is my motherboard ok for it?