Capturing software for MAC

Maskot
Go to solution Solved by UselessBread,

I like Screenflow a lot. It offers editing as well. http://www.telestream.net/screenflow/ , but you have to pay for it.

If you don't want to spend anything, Quicktime offers a recording feature, but it isn't the best. And I think quicktimes recording is the only free one.

I was wondering if there is any good capturing software, such as fraps, for the mac that is free.

Available from 3pm to Midnight Eastern Time (GMT-5). (>'-')> <('-'<) ^(' - ')^ <('-'<) (>'-')> You can't stop the kirby dance. 

4770k | Gigabyte GTX 970 Mini | Lian Li PC-TU100B | MSI Z87I 2x8GB G.Skill Sniper | Noctua NH-L9i Silverstone Strider 450W SFX | Windows 10 | 2x 250GB 840 Evo Rad 0 1x 1TB WD 2.5" | 25% gaming, 25% CAD and rendering, and 50% web browsing.

If you were one of those mac guys i would currently say. Isnt that what you bought a mac for?I thought pc's never had editing software or any thing like that?

But if you arnt one of those mac guys id say hopefully some one here can help ;)

|Casual Rig| CPU: i5-6600k |MoBo: ROG Gene  |GPU: Asus 670 Direct CU2 |RAM: RipJaws 2400MHz 2x8GB DDR4 |Heatsink: H100i |Boot Drive: Samsung Evo SSD 240GB|Chassis:BitFenix Prodigy |Peripherals| Keyboard:DasKeyboard, Cherry MX Blue Switches,|Mouse: Corsair M40

|Server Specs| CPU: i7-3770k [OC'd @ 4.1GHz] |MoBo: Sabertooth Z77 |RAM: Corsair Vengeance 1600MHz 2x8GB |Boot Drive: Samsung 840 SSD 128GB|Storage Drive: 4 WD 3TB Red Drives Raid 5 |Chassis:Corsair 600t 

I like Screenflow a lot. It offers editing as well. http://www.telestream.net/screenflow/ , but you have to pay for it.

If you don't want to spend anything, Quicktime offers a recording feature, but it isn't the best. And I think quicktimes recording is the only free one.

oh yeah, I forgot about quicktime, thanks!

Available from 3pm to Midnight Eastern Time (GMT-5). (>'-')> <('-'<) ^(' - ')^ <('-'<) (>'-')> You can't stop the kirby dance. 

4770k | Gigabyte GTX 970 Mini | Lian Li PC-TU100B | MSI Z87I 2x8GB G.Skill Sniper | Noctua NH-L9i Silverstone Strider 450W SFX | Windows 10 | 2x 250GB 840 Evo Rad 0 1x 1TB WD 2.5" | 25% gaming, 25% CAD and rendering, and 50% web browsing.