[$1,500] MrFriendism's Dream System - Game and Workstation

Okay I contacted the local shop dealer, He told me that the EVGA is having some Warranty Issue and Quality issue. He advised me to go with the H100i.

Also, He is saying NZXT is a not so much available in New Delhi, India. It is very much available in Banglore (Karnataka), India (South Indian State).

What do you suggest? I should force him to get me EVGA and NZXT or follow him?

I am totally confused.

There are no secrets to success. It is the result of preparation, hard work, and learning from failure.

Seasonic are very good power supplies. They have various models such as the M12II Bronze, S12G, M12II EVO, G Series and X Series depending on what you want to spend.

Antec power supplies are also fine (High Current Gamer (Modular or non modular), Edge, TruePower Classic (This is Non modular)

Coolermaster have the V Series (The fully modular version is the best)

You also have XFX power supplies which are all made by Seasonic.

You should be able to get Corsair coolers ok. So the H105, H110, H110i GT are all fine and will fit in the 760T.

Okay I contacted the guy again and he said EVGA and NZXT are not having good services in India. (Bad Support and Low availability).

He said that ZOTAC is having 5 years warranty in India. Else, Gigabyte is the best GPU maker.

For NZXT, He said it's not in India. NZXT is not sending products to India due to less demand (though NZXT offered me to buy from their website and have it shipped in India but it's making a lot costly for me).

So I think I will go with the Corsair or something but I will still try to get NZXT as people suggest Kraken is much better.

There are no secrets to success. It is the result of preparation, hard work, and learning from failure.

Okay I contacted the local shop dealer, He told me that the EVGA is having some Warranty Issue and Quality issue. He advised me to go with the H100i.

Also, He is saying NZXT is a not so much available in New Delhi, India. It is very much available in Banglore (Karnataka), India (South Indian State).

What do you suggest? I should force him to get me EVGA and NZXT or follow him?

I am totally confused.

Your "dealer" :D lol doesn't seem that knowledgeable. EVGA and NZXT are some of the best hardware manufacturers in the business. Corsair has awesome cases and peripherals.

The issue of availability will be hard to overcome. Could you fit my recommended build in your price range?

The Rig: NZXT H440 M3 (Green and Black) (Ncase M1 coming soon!!) | Intel Core i5-4690k x BeQuiet PureRock Slim | EVGA GTX 1060 6GB SSC  | ASUS H81i Plus | 12GB EVGA SSC @ 1600MHz | Seagate Barracuda 2TB | Sandisk Ultra II 480GB | Corsair SF 450| LG 29" Ultrawide | CoolerMaster Quickfire Rapid TKL | Corsair M65 Black Sennheiser HD 558 (MOD) | Audio-Technica ATR 2500

Your "dealer" :D lol doesn't seem that knowledgeable. EVGA and NZXT are some of the best hardware manufacturers in the business. Corsair has awesome cases and peripherals.

The issue of availability will be hard to overcome. Could you fit my recommended build in your price range?

Hehe Actually, NZXT and EVGA is good companies I know but it depends upon the localization also. EVGA and NZXT are not available in India. So it may make problem for us in India. Anyways, I will go with the best alternative.

I was really happy with your built to be very frank but the issue is that most of the product mentioned there are NZXT and EVGA which are not available in India and EVGA is making whole build cheaper which cannot be possible as you know the reason.

What to do?