need help with os 8 pro

msi_mpower_z77

hey i had windows 8 pro on my lap top my wife was useing it then the lap top crashed and i had to reintall windpws 8 pro when i went to activate it agone it says this key wont work try a diff one or buy a new one i have one but it wont work any mpre help

[h=1][/h]

Best bet would be to call Microsoft
ok thanks time to fight with microsoft lol

Did it say that it is a: wrong key, OR does it actually say: activation failed call to activate windows 8. Because, if that is the case, call the toll free nuimber displayed on the window for phone activation, and activate your Windows that way.

Did it say that it is a: wrong key, OR does it actually say: activation failed call to activate windows 8. Because, if that is the case, call the toll free nuimber displayed on the window for phone activation, and activate your Windows that way.
i had it on my lap top befor till my wife crashed the pc i had to reintall it then it sayed the key wont work idk y cuz it worked when i first installed it befor the pc crashed now my key wont work it now says on the right corner windows 8 pro build 9200 will it let me use the windoes if my key wont work

Post a screen shot of the key not being accepted.

Also don't get confused with Windows 8 product key and the Windows 8 Pro Media Center pack one (if you got it while it was free).

Post a screen shot of the key not being accepted. Also don't get confused with Windows 8 product key and the Windows 8 Pro Media Center pack one (if you got it while it was free).
ork

i got it to work now i called Microsoft