Need feedback/advice on silence optimized gaming build

Gonk

I'm planning a silence optimized gaming PC build and this is what I've got so far:

CPU: Intel Core i5-4690K 3.5GHz Quad-Core Processor  (£177.96 @ Amazon UK) 
Motherboard: Asus Z97M-PLUS Micro ATX LGA1150 Motherboard  (£97.09 @ Amazon UK) 
Memory: Kingston Fury Black Series 16GB (2 x 8GB) DDR3-1866 Memory  (£86.38 @ More Computers) 
Storage: Samsung 850 EVO-Series 250GB 2.5" Solid State Drive  (£77.98 @ Amazon UK) 
Video Card: EVGA GeForce GTX 970 4GB Superclocked ACX 2.0 Video Card  (£263.99 @ Aria PC) 
Case Fan: be quiet! Pure Wings 2 51.4 CFM 120mm  Fan  (£7.19 @ Ebuyer) 
Case Fan: be quiet! Pure Wings 2 51.4 CFM 120mm  Fan  (£7.19 @ Ebuyer) 
Total: £823.75

Right now I just want to make sure I haven't made any major errors anywhere and possibly if I could save a bit of money here and there by using different components. 

I'm also slightly worried about there being some new hardware release around the corner (excluding the 300 series from AMD) that I may have missed and whether it might be worth holding out a little bit longer before buying everything. I know there is technically always something slightly better just around the corner when it comes to PC hardware but still, might as well ask just in case.

So yeah, thoughts, critiques, suggestions? All are welcome.

P.S. as you can might be able to see I'm going for a very minimalist, dark, and silent build here. Just keep that in mind if your gonna suggest different components.

"What the... You're not made of Tuesday!"  ―Roberto

What's your budget?

And that PSU looks like it's not available?

@Kloaked - My budget is £800-£900 i guess. To be honest I'm pretty happy with my choice of CPU and GPU so it's mainly everything else/the whole package I'm interested in getting feedback on.

Oh and that PSU is available, just not listed on pcpp for some reason.

@Kloaked - My budget is £800-£900 i guess. To be honest I'm pretty happy with my choice of CPU and GPU so it's mainly everything else/the whole package I'm interested in getting feedback on.

Oh and that PSU is available just not listed on pcpp for some reason.

Oh, ight. Everything looks fine to me then.

Also, next time follow your topic so you receive notifications on your thread. There's a toggle when you are making the thread and there's also a button at the top right after you make it.

Anyone else got any views or suggestions? Otherwise I'll just buy this as is.

You might want to look at PSUs such as EVGA G2/GS which are better quality and also have semi-fanless modes

i5 4670k - Z87X-UD3H - EVGA GTX 670 Sig 2 - Samsung 840 Evo 250GB - 8GB Avexir Core White 1600Mhz - Corsair 750D w/ RGB LED Mod & Remote Control - 2x SP120 - 3x Enermax Cluster - 2TB Seagate SSHD - Arctic Freezer 7 Pro Rev.2 - SuperFlower Leadex Gold 750W 

You might want to look at PSUs such as EVGA G2/GS which are better quality and also have semi-fanless modes

OK well here is an updated parts list:

CPU: Intel Core i5-4690K 3.5GHz Quad-Core Processor  (£176.34 @ Aria PC) 
Motherboard: Asus Z97-A ATX LGA1150 Motherboard  (£114.66 @ Ebuyer) 
Storage: Samsung 850 EVO-Series 250GB 2.5" Solid State Drive  (£77.98 @ Amazon UK) 
Video Card: EVGA GeForce GTX 970 4GB Superclocked ACX 2.0 Video Card  (£263.99 @ Aria PC) 
Case: Fractal Design Define R5 (Black) ATX Mid Tower Case  (£78.79 @ CCL Computers) 
Total: £937.63

I decided to go with an ATX board after all since it seems like a pain in the ass to add another video card later on with an mATX board (in terms of space).
I also took your advice and went with a G2 EVGA PSU which actually seems to fit in nicely with my goal of buildign a 'stealthy (dark)' silent PC. Oh, and like I said, I will most likely be adding another 970 at some point so I hope this build will support that if I choose to go SLI.

For your low power draw you can take a fanless 500 watt fanless PSU. Actually a Seasonic Fanless 550 watt can run GTX970 in SLI and an i7-4790.

They're really expensive though. I mean I know that seasonic PSUs are very good but I don't need such a high end one, just something that's good enough and fits the build. Thanks for the suggestion though.