spotify memoryleking issues

well spotify memoryleaks like a boat with a huge hole in the side and also uses sevral difirent chrome sessions. its getting redicules because without spotify ruinning i idle at about 2GB of ram usage but with spotify running it jumps to 3GB and after about 1-2H of listening to music its at 4 or more... this is unacceptable please someone help or spotify has to get there shit together because its really bad...

I spent $2500 on building my PC and all i do with it is play no games atm & watch anime at 1080p(finally) watch YT and write essays...  nothing, it just sits there collecting dust...

Builds:

The Toaster Project! Northern Bee!

The original LAN PC build log! (Old, dead and replaced by The Toaster Project & 5.0)

Spoiler

"Here is some advice that might have gotten lost somewhere along the way in your life. 

#1. Treat others as you would like to be treated.

#2. It's best to keep your mouth shut; and appear to be stupid, rather than open it and remove all doubt.

#3. There is nothing "wrong" with being wrong. Learning from a mistake can be more valuable than not making one in the first place.

Follow these simple rules in life, and I promise you, things magically get easier. " - MageTank 31-10-2016

well spotify memoryleaks like a boat with a huge hole in the side and also uses sevral difirent chrome sessions. its getting redicules because without spotify ruinning i idle at about 2GB of ram usage but with spotify running it jumps to 3GB and after about 1-2H of listening to music its at 4 or more... this is unacceptable please someone help or spotify has to get there shit together because its really bad...

you probably should report it as a bug to the developers, i doubt anyone from there is going see it here.

¸„»°'´¸„»°'´ Vorticalbox `'°«„¸`'°«„¸
`'°«„¸¸„»°'´¸„»°'´`'°«„¸Scientia Potentia est  ¸„»°'´`'°«„¸`'°«„¸¸„»°'´

you probably should report it as a bug to the developers, i doubt anyone from there is going see it here.

already have, like a lot of times... :/ and for some reson im a really "high" teir user on there forum because people keep liking what i post xD

I spent $2500 on building my PC and all i do with it is play no games atm & watch anime at 1080p(finally) watch YT and write essays...  nothing, it just sits there collecting dust...

Builds:

The original LAN PC build log! (Old, dead and replaced by The Toaster Project & 5.0)

Spoiler

"Here is some advice that might have gotten lost somewhere along the way in your life. 

#2. It's best to keep your mouth shut; and appear to be stupid, rather than open it and remove all doubt.

#3. There is nothing "wrong" with being wrong. Learning from a mistake can be more valuable than not making one in the first place.

Follow these simple rules in life, and I promise you, things magically get easier. " - MageTank 31-10-2016

already have, like a lot of times... :/ and for some reson im a really "high" teir user on there forum because people keep liking what i post xD

lol :P saying what everyone's thinking ? 

¸„»°'´¸„»°'´ Vorticalbox `'°«„¸`'°«„¸
`'°«„¸¸„»°'´¸„»°'´`'°«„¸Scientia Potentia est  ¸„»°'´`'°«„¸`'°«„¸¸„»°'´

lol :P saying what everyone's thinking ? 

yah i guess :P

Builds:

Spoiler

Try to update your chrome to the latest version, or try beta/dev channels. I'm listening to Spotify, on Chrome 45 dev, and it is using only 220MB.

first off memoryleking is not a problem on all systems, and also have you counted the sum of all the 5+ spotify processes? 

and iv tryed a LOT of things but thanks for the suggestions

Builds:

Spoiler