Is Mayhems Coolant good?

I have heard from a few people that said mayhems coolant is very bad but ive heard from others that its good. So is it good or bad?

I am wanting a yellow Coolant and i really like the Pastel sunset yellow and havent found anything i like as much. 

Thanks

i5 3570 | MSI GD-65 Gaming | OCZ Vertex 60gb ssd | WD Green 1TB HDD | NZXT Phantom | TP-Link Wifi card | H100 | 5850

“I snort instant coffee because it’s easier on my nose than cocaine"

its not for long term use 

As far as I understand, they are most focused on aesthetics for their coolant, not long-term high-performance. I think the Aurora looks so incredible in a machine, but it's basically shampoo in your loop at that point.

CPU: i5 4670k • Cooler: Corsair H100i • Motherboard: MSI Z87 MPOWER • RAM: Crucial Ballistix Elite 2x 8GB • Storage: Samsung 840 250GB SSD, 2x WD Red 3TB • GPU: EVGA GTX 780 3GB • PSU: Corsair RM750W • Case: Corsair 750D • Mouse: Razer Naga 2012 (I actually use the thing for productivity/media buttons) • Keyboard: Ducky Shine 3 w/ Browns - Green LED • Monitor: Asus PB278Q 27" 2560 x 1440, ASUS PB238Q 23" 1920x1080 • Lighting: 2m NZXT Sleeved Blue LED Strip • pcpartpicker.com/p/3cHfZ

There is nothing really wrong with Mayhems coolant.

its not for long term use 

This is not true, it only applies to the Aurora liquid.

Pastel is fine with primochill ADVANCED LRT for long term use. (the tubing is crucial)

X1 is fine with good tubing (I always recommend primochill advanced lrt it is the best you can buy.)

XT-1 is awkward to use in my experience, it's designed for very low temperatures.

Aurora is for show use, do not put it in your personal system. The little pearls in it are genuinely the same additive that manufacturers put in shampoo (serious). You need a high flow rate and head pressure set up to keep them flowing. When the system is off they clump and stick together, blocking blocks and settling in clumps in the reservoir.

Chameleon is like pastel but changes colour according to temperature. Not released yet.

Aurora 2  unreleased

Pastel is fine with primochill ADVANCED LRT for long term use. (the tubing is crucial)

X1 is fine with good tubing (I always recommend primochill advanced lrt it is the best you can buy.)

XT-1 is awkward to use in my experience, it's designed for very low temperatures.

Aurora is for show use, do not put it in your personal system. The little pearls in it are genuinely the same additive that manufacturers put in shampoo (serious). You need a high flow rate and head pressure set up to keep them flowing. When the system is off they clump and stick together, blocking blocks and settling in clumps in the reservoir.

Chameleon is like pastel but changes colour according to temperature. Not released yet.

Aurora 2  unreleased

Well, I was planning pastel with that tubing so i should be golden :D

Thanks

i5 3570 | MSI GD-65 Gaming | OCZ Vertex 60gb ssd | WD Green 1TB HDD | NZXT Phantom | TP-Link Wifi card | H100 | 5850

“I snort instant coffee because it’s easier on my nose than cocaine"

There is nothing really wrong with Mayhems coolant.

This is not true, it only applies to the Aurora liquid.

oh yea, my bad, i just associated mayhem aurora immediatelly