Help With What Tower to Choose?

I don't know if this thread is in the right place. If not, could someone please move it/inform me?

I currently have an InWin GRone ATX full tower that fits all my hardware needs. It's just that... it's huge and I can't bring it anywhere. I'm looking to buy an ATX mid tower case centered around portability and minimalist design, but I want to make sure I can fit all of my hardware components inside of it without the universe blowing up and what not.

List of hardware I would like to keep in the new case:
  • MSI Z87-GD65 Motherboard (ATX)
  • GeForce GTX Titan GPU
  • Asus Xonar Essence STX (sound card)
  • (1) SSD Drive
  • (1) HDD Drive
  • (1) Blu-Ray player/burner

The case also needs to have:
  • Good support for 140mm fans

If it could have water cooling support for the future, that would be great, too. But I have a feeling that's a bit of a pipe dream, and I don't truly need that anyway.

So... is it possible? If so, what should I get?

NZXT s340?

EDIT: Actually that doesn't have a 5.25" bay but you could get an external one if you really wanted to have one.

N64 HTPC: [Completed]

Main PC: i7 4770k @ 4.2 Ghz | Be Quiet! Dark Rock TF | Asus Z87 Maximus VI Formula | G Skill Ripjaws X 16GB | Zotac GTX 1070 | Samsung 850 EVO 500GB | Seagate 1TB Hybrid | Samsung 840 EVO 128GB | Corsair 1200i | Thermaltake Core P5

I don't know if this thread is in the right place. If not, could someone please move it/inform me?

I currently have an InWin GRone ATX full tower that fits all my hardware needs. It's just that... it's huge and I can't bring it anywhere. I'm looking to buy an ATX mid tower case centered around portability and minimalist design, but I want to make sure I can fit all of my hardware components inside of it without the universe blowing up and what not.

List of hardware I would like to keep in the new case:

• MSI Z87-GD65 Motherboard (ATX)
  • GeForce GTX Titan GPU
  • Asus Xonar Essence STX (sound card)
  • (1) SSD Drive
  • (1) HDD Drive
  • (1) Blu-Ray player/burner

The case also needs to have:

• Good support for 140mm fans

If it could have water cooling support for the future, that would be great, too. But I have a feeling that's a bit of a pipe dream, and I don't truly need that anyway.

So... is it possible? If so, what should I get?

The Fractal Design r5 seems like a solid choice for your build.

NZXT s340?

EDIT: Actually that doesn't have a 5.25" bay but you could get an external one if you really wanted to have one.

That's really is a great case. I've considered it in the past, but I've decided that a 5.25" bay is not an option for me. Thank you for the suggestion.  :)

The Fractal Design r5 seems like a solid choice for your build.

I've looked at the r5 in the past.  It looks like a really great case for my circumstances. I'll give it a second look. :)