CS:GO Operations worth it?

Doughnutnator

So... Operation "Bloodhound" just came out, I have like 9-10 dollars in my steam wallet (I made that money selling drops and chrome 2 cases lol).

Should I get that thing or just spend my money in some cheap games?

Thanks.

(I'm a Master Guardian 1 noob, if you want to add me my Steam account is the same as my LTT name, i need friends :( )

I bought it, so I can have a fancy badge

Just remember: Random people on the internet ALWAYS know more than professionals, when someone's lying, AND can predict the future.

i7 9700K (5.2Ghz @1.2V); MSI Z390 Gaming Edge AC; Corsair Vengeance RGB Pro 16GB 3200 CAS 16; H100i RGB Platinum; Samsung 970 Evo 1TB; Samsung 850 Evo 500GB; WD Black 3 TB; Phanteks 350x; Corsair RM19750w.

Laptop: Dell XPS 15 4K 9750H GTX 1650 16GB Ram 256GB SSD

Spoiler

sex hahaha

If you buy fast enough and get cases as drops, sell them at high price to make your money back anyway...

Release notes can be found here:

http://blog.counter-strike.net/index.php/2015/05/11988/

Apparently there's a new knife and (if the rumor's true) a new knife hit sound.

The new sound is annoying.

Hardware: Intel I7 4790K 4Ghz | Asus Maximus VII Hero Z97 | Gigabyte 780 Windforce OC | Noctua NH-U12P SE2 | Sandisk Extreme Pro 480GB | Seagate 500Gb 7200Rpm | Phanteks Enthoo Luxe | EVGA Supernova G2 850W | Noctua NF12 | SupremeFX 2014 | Patriot Viper 3 16GB.

Gaming Gear: Cooler Master TK Stealth | Sennheiser PC350SE | Steelseries Rival | LG IPS23L-BN ' 5ms | Philips Brillians 144hz 

Looking to get more into CS:GO what do you actually get for the money if you buy this operation?

Looking to get more into CS:GO what do you actually get for the money if you buy this operation?

Lots of gun drops. Missions. I got it, and I really like it. It's worth it.

You get community made maps

Just wanted to clarify something, you DON'T have to buy the Operation Pass to play the new maps. I didn't buy it and I've been playing all day.

Lots of gun drops. Missions. I got it, and I really like it. It's worth it.

So it increases the drop rates when you on a operation map if you bought the pack ? or more drops for everyone ? 

Redstone:
i7-4770 / Z97 / GTX 980 / Corsair 16GB  / H90 / 400C / Antec EDGE / Neutron GTX240 / Intel 240Gb / WD 2TB / BenQ XL24

Obsidian:

MSI GE60 2PE i7-4700HQ / 860M / 12GB / WE 1TB / m.Sata 256gb/Elagto USB HD Capture Card

Razer Deathadder Chroma / Razer Blackwidow TE Chroma / Kingston Cloud2's / Sennheiser 429 / Logitech Z333