Is there a way I can search specifically for smaller Youtube channels?

VG Docs

I'm wanting to find people to collaborate with. I video edit, audio edit (commentary), commentate, and of course game. 

I'd like to be able to help other channels and myself at the same time through one or all of the skills/things I mentioned above.

Previously Trogdor8freebird

5800x | Asus x570 Pro Wifi (barely enough for 64GB apparently given it's 2133 and still crashes sometimes) | 64GB DDR4 | 3070 Ti 8GB | Love that whole weeb shit

I'm wanting to find people to collaborate with. I video edit, audio edit (commentary), commentate, and of course game. 

I'd like to be able to help other channels and myself at the same time through one or all of the skills/things I mentioned above.

My channel is pretty small, you can check it out and see if you're interested in what I do on there and get back to me.

Here are some of the gaming vids.

-Snipe-

I saw a few of your gaming videos. Looks pretty cool, and the presentation of your commentary is a lot better than mine. I'm no good with audio commentaries yet.

Here's an example of one of my co-commentated videos.

Here's an example of an analysis video of mine.

Here's an example of how I do guides and tutorials.

Here's my first and only game review.

Would you consider collaborating? If not, that's obv fine. If so, do you have anything specific in mind? I do have quite a few Steam games, but have no way of recording console gaming.

5800x | Asus x570 Pro Wifi (barely enough for 64GB apparently given it's 2133 and still crashes sometimes) | 64GB DDR4 | 3070 Ti 8GB | Love that whole weeb shit

I saw a few of your gaming videos. Looks pretty cool, and the presentation of your commentary is a lot better than mine. I'm no good with audio commentaries yet.

Here's an example of one of my co-commentated videos.

Here's an example of an analysis video of mine.

Here's an example of how I do guides and tutorials.

Here's my first and only game review.

Would you consider collaborating? If not, that's obv fine. If so, do you have anything specific in mind? I do have quite a few Steam games, but have no way of recording console gaming.

Yeah i'd for sure be down to do something on the weekend, what games do you play? 

You can just ask if people wants some help here. I bet there are people that need your kind of skills, though beware cause it might backfire

Yeah i'd for sure be down to do something on the weekend, what games do you play? 

Well, I have a TON of Steam games, most of them I haven't started up at all so keep in mind I'm willing to try pretty much anything I have. I tend to play MMOs and puzzle games, but like I said I'm up for pretty much anything.

Here are my Steam games.

Pretty much the rest are here.

Well, I have a TON of Steam games, most of them I haven't started up at all so keep in mind I'm willing to try pretty much anything I have. I tend to play MMOs and puzzle games, but like I said I'm up for pretty much anything.

Here are my Steam games.

Pretty much the rest are here.

I'd be down to play some protal 2 for sure, its a fun co-op game. CSGO might also be fun if you want!

I'd be down to play some protal 2 for sure, its a fun co-op game. CSGO might also be fun if you want!

Sure thing. What's your Steam name?