Umbra - who's backing? (Diablo-like ARPG)

That Norwegian Guy

After Diablo 3 sucked and I've pretty much played Path of Exile to death, this game is real good news.

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1062682568/umbra?ref=nav_search

And the $15 pledge even gets you 2 copies of the game, one on Steam and one DRM-free copy.

Though I question the wisdom of using CryEngine for this type of game. Sure, it's cool to have the reeds bend out of the way of your fireball, and trees and ruins fall over as you strike them, but it seems an unnecessary gimmick given the camera perspective of an ARPG. I feel like it doesn't balance out the frame rate cost.

Edit: also this game took my Kickstarter virginity  :ph34r:

In case the moderators do not ban me as requested, this is a notice that I have left and am not coming back.

Looks good to me :D

i5 4670k @ 4.2GHz (Coolermaster Hyper 212 Evo); ASrock Z87 EXTREME4; 8GB Kingston HyperX Beast DDR3 RAM @ 2133MHz; Asus DirectCU GTX 560; Super Flower Golden King 550 Platinum PSU;1TB Seagate Barracuda;Corsair 200r case. 

I.......................... don't like RPGs. Skyrim is good, but only because of modding.

I'm kickstarter tired, release your game and I might play it but aint backing anything.

i only came here cause title...

was looking for pistol slamfire's dog. 

i'll leave now. 

Watch out for each other. Love everyone and forgive everyone, including yourself. Forgive your anger, forgive your guilt. Your shame. Your sadness. Embrace and open up your love, your joy, your truth, and most especially your heart. 
-Jim Hensen

• 2 weeks later...

There goes my kickstarter virginity. Now we wait...           ...for a year and a half.  :lol: