Keyboard battle Corsair K70 VS Logitech G710s and Any cheap gaming headsets?

Fricey

So I am planning on getting a new keyboard and Headset so I chose the Corsair K70 or the Logitech G710 and I need help picking between one. I also wanted to get a new headset I saw a razer Kraken on microcenter for $37 because it was refurbished but I dont know if I should get it.

I can shot at BestBuy or MicroCenter.

The K70 and G710's are equal in nearly all respects so choose based on the type of mechanical key switches you prefer. If you like responsive mx Reds then buy the K70, if you like the clicky mx Blues then buy the G710, and if you like the middle ground mx Browns then buy the G710+.

Handing out TechRx's

K70, end of story. The K70 is just so amazing to type on and I wouldn't trade it for anything. But for the most part it comes down to switch types, I would personally prefer a K70.

Gaming Rig - Excalibur - CPU: i5 6600k @ 4.1GHz, CPU Cooler: Hyper 212 Evo, Mobo: MSI Gaming M3 RAM: 16GB Corsair @2400MHz, GPU: EVGA 1060, Case: NZXT Phantom Full Tower (Red)

My Virtualization Server - Dell R710: 2x X5570s @ 2.93GHz with 32GB DDR3 RAM [Web Server, OSX, Plex, Reverse Proxy]

I love computers, gaming, coding, and photography! Be sure to quote me so I can respond to your post!

K70.End of story.

Why is the K70 better than the Logitech 710?

If you can find the k70s with RGB in blues go for that otherwise the normal k70s are great to.

The g10 is also a great keyboard,  plus it has macro keys which the k70 does not, you could go for the k95 for 18 Gkeys which is what I have.

If you're just gaming reds are great, but I prefer browns because they're better for typing plus that have the same actuation force as reds.  I like the bump vs the linear red switches.  

Mechanical keyboards aren't quiet regardless of switch, now I like the browns as it has the bump I'm used to, I love blues as it has a click when the switch is activated, the browns are only noisy when you're normally typing but the switch is silent. 

I'm Batman!

Steam: Rukiri89 | uPlay: Rukiri89 | Origin: XxRukiriXx | Xbox LIVE: XxRUKIRIxX89 | PSN: Ericks1989 | Nintendo Network ID: Rukiri

Project Xenos: Motherboard: MSI Z170a M9 ACK | CPU: i7 6700k | Ram: G.Skil TridentZ 16GB 3000mhz | PSU: EVGA SuperNova 850w G2 | Case: Caselabs SMA8 | Cooling: Custom Loop | Still in progress