Which one?

Justhavocman

On the blue side , we have the Quickfire TK ( blue)(+ receipt) for 70€+ shipping aaand on the RGB side we got the K65RGB for 100€ (reds) without receipt ( does corsair cover RMA without receipt?) . I really like blues but since you can't find a k65 rgb in Europe , this deal is too good to pass. What do you guys think? 

CPU : i5-8600k , Motherboard: Aorus Z370 Ultra Gaming , RAM: G.skill Ripjaws 16GB 3200mhz ,GPU : Gigabyte 1070 G1 ,Case: NZXT Noctis 450 ,Storage : Seagate 1TB HDD , Seagate Barracuda 2TB, Samsung 860 EVO 500GB , KINGSTON SHFS37A/240G HYPERX FURY 240GB  , PSU : Corsair RM 750X , Display(s) : LG Flatron W2243S , Dell U2715H , Cooling: Coolermaster Hyper 212x Evo, Keyboard: Coolermaster Rapid-i , Drevo Tyrfing Black , Coolermaster Masterkeys Pro S, Mouse : Logitech G502 Proteus Spectrum , Windows 10 

If you're able to test both the switches out before buying. They are massively different switches and no one can tell you which is better objectively. 

For me, I prefer no lights, or simplistic lights and over Red switches, I'd rather have Blues any day, so I'd go for the Quickfire TK. If you already like Blues, keep it safe and rock the Quickfire, it's a solid keyboard. 

What do they know of England, who only England know?

"Well that's what I always said I wanted to be remembered for, for being honest. Nothing else is worth a damn"

Go for the red switches, so much nicer than blue!

WRONG THIS IS SUBJECTIVE

On the blue side , we have the Quickfire TK ( blue)(+ receipt) for 70€+ shipping aaand on the RGB side we got the K65RGB for 100€ (reds) without receipt ( does corsair cover RMA without receipt?) . I really like blues but since you can't find a k65 rgb in Europe , this deal is too good to pass. What do you guys think? 

Look at the link in my sig for info on switches. I own a Cooler Master keyboard and know that it is a great keyboard so I can recommend that.

|PSU Tier List /80 Plus Efficiency| PSU stuff if you need it. 

My system: PCPartPicker || For Corsair support tag @Corsair Josephor @Corsair Nick || My 5MT Legacy GT Wagon ||

WRONG THIS IS SUBJECTIVE

Look at the link in my sig for info on switches. I own a Cooler Master keyboard and know that it is a great keyboard so I can recommend that.

I already have a TK and a rapid-i with browns , but i really miss my k70 with blues so i went with the TK with blues , small form factor , clicky switches , the 65rgb was too much of a gamble since it has no warranty.

CPU : i5-8600k , Motherboard: Aorus Z370 Ultra Gaming , RAM: G.skill Ripjaws 16GB 3200mhz ,GPU : Gigabyte 1070 G1 ,Case: NZXT Noctis 450 ,Storage : Seagate 1TB HDD , Seagate Barracuda 2TB, Samsung 860 EVO 500GB , KINGSTON SHFS37A/240G HYPERX FURY 240GB  , PSU : Corsair RM 750X , Display(s) : LG Flatron W2243S , Dell U2715H , Cooling: Coolermaster Hyper 212x Evo, Keyboard: Coolermaster Rapid-i , Drevo Tyrfing Black , Coolermaster Masterkeys Pro S, Mouse : Logitech G502 Proteus Spectrum , Windows 10