case suggestions

AlphyD

Im starting a custom pc build and I have 4 cases in mind and I would like you guys to decide which one I should pick.

1. Bitfenix Prodiy M

2. Nzxt h440

3. Corsair air 540

4. Corsair spec-01

Thank you in return :)

you shldnt ask anyone for this. its subjective. 

So look at them all. and decide based on looks, and how well it will preform its function. and can you set it up the way you want. 
thats all. 
its kinda silly asking someone elses opinion on something like this! GET WHAT YOU LIKE. but do some searching to make sure the quality is good, and thats it! 

you shldnt ask anyone for this. its subjective. 

So look at them all. and decide based on looks, and how well it will preform its function. and can you set it up the way you want. 

thats all. 

its kinda silly asking someone elses opinion on something like this! GET WHAT YOU LIKE. but do some searching to make sure the quality is good, and thats it!

im just asking for suggestions bassed on top 2 and then ill decide myself

If you're considering the air 540, consider the Thermaltake Core X9 instead. I have the air 540, and it's nice, but if I had the money I would switch in a heart beat.

Why?

1. Better looking IMHO

2. More drive space. And better drive space for that matter (better layout)

3. More room in general for more stuff

4. Excellent room for water cooling in the future, if you want to do so.

5. I like the horizontal motherboard layout because it eliminates GPU sagging, which my strix suffers from (need to do something about that, but keep putting it off lol).

Generally, I just think it's an all around better case.

Ketchup is better than mustard.

GUI is better than Command Line Interface.

Dubs are better than subs

Im starting a custom pc build and I have 4 cases in mind and I would like you guys to decide which one I should pick.

<snip>

Thank you in return :)

If you're considering the air 540, consider the Thermaltake Core X9 instead. I have the air 540, and it's nice, but if I had the money I would switch in a heart beat.

Why?

1. Better looking IMHO

2. More drive space. And better drive space for that matter (better layout)

3. More room in general for more stuff

4. Excellent room for water cooling in the future, if you want to do so.

5. I like the horizontal motherboard layout because it eliminates GPU sagging, which my strix suffers from (need to do something about that, but keep putting it off lol).

Generally, I just think it's an all around better case.

Ive been drooling over the Thermaltake Core X9.  Im a huge fan of horizontal mobo (so much so, my case lays on its side) and lots of cooling options

LTT Community Standards                                               Welcome!-A quick guide for new members to LTT

Man's Machine- i7-7700k@5.0GHz / Asus M8H / GTX 1080Ti / 4x4gb Gskill 3000 CL15  / Custom loop / 240gb Intel SSD / 3tb HDD / Corsair RM1000x / Dell S2716DG

The Lady's Rig- G3258@4.4GHz(1.39v) on Hyper 212 / Gigabyte GA-B85M / gtx750 / 8gb PNY xlr8 / 500gb seagate HDD / CS 450M / Asus PB277Q

Ive been drooling over the Thermaltake Core X9.  Im a huge fan of horizontal mobo (so much so, my case lays on its side) and lots of cooling options

As have I. I'm still dying to see Linus do a review of it. Freakin shame they didn't use it for the hard tubing build instead of the case they did end up using.

Ketchup is better than mustard.

GUI is better than Command Line Interface.

Dubs are better than subs