Good 140mm fans for my Radiator?

I got this Corsair H100i closed loop cooler and I'm looking for a good set of fans to replace the stock ones. 120mm fans to be exact. Also could you use case fans as radiator fans? Thanks!

I thought that the H100i used only 120mm fans? Correct me if I'm wrong. No you shouldn't use case fans as radiator fans because case fans are used where there are no obstruction in their path, it is better to use fans that are pressure optimized so that the fans can push air through the radiator.

CPU: Intel core i5 3570 Motherboard: Gigabyte-H77-DS3H Case: Fractal Design Define R4 Storage: Seagate Barracuda 2TB  GPU: MSI Radeon HD 7950 Twin Frozr III Cooler: CM Hyper 212 Evo RAM: Crucial Ballistix Sport 16GB  PSU: Seasonic G Series 550W

Acer Aspire S7 Overview Sennheiser PC360

yes you're right sorry it is 120 mm fans my mistake. Sorry!

The H100i can only fit 120mm fans, and yes, case fans are good, so long as they have high static pressure. Corsair SP120's are a great choice, and you can change the ring to white, blue, or red.

Available from 3pm to Midnight Eastern Time (GMT-5). (>'-')> <('-'<) ^(' - ')^ <('-'<) (>'-')> You can't stop the kirby dance. 

4770k | Gigabyte GTX 970 Mini | Lian Li PC-TU100B | MSI Z87I 2x8GB G.Skill Sniper | Noctua NH-L9i Silverstone Strider 450W SFX | Windows 10 | 2x 250GB 840 Evo Rad 0 1x 1TB WD 2.5" | 25% gaming, 25% CAD and rendering, and 50% web browsing.

The H100i is 120mm mountings. For rad fans my recommendations noctua nf-f12, corsair sp120s noiseblocker e-loops, or be quiet! silent wings 2. You don't want to use case fans for radiators since case fans are designed to push air into the case and have little blockage while case fans are designed to push or pull air through a dense fin arrangement or a radiator.

One person is saying no to case fans while the other is saying yes....Could someone actually answer it?

One person is saying no to case fans while the other is saying yes....Could someone actually answer it?

We both said no.

You have to look for fans that have high static pressure. The higher the better for radiators. They can be case fans but have to have high static pressure. Most case fans don't have high static pressure so you just have to look before buying. An example of this would be Corsair's SP120. They can be used as case fans but its optimized for radiators.

CPU: Intel core i5 3570 Motherboard: Gigabyte-H77-DS3H Case: Fractal Design Define R4 Storage: Seagate Barracuda 2TB  GPU: MSI Radeon HD 7950 Twin Frozr III Cooler: CM Hyper 212 Evo RAM: Crucial Ballistix Sport 16GB  PSU: Seasonic G Series 550W

I just need that perfect balance of noise and performance so any DBA from 20 to 30 is preferred 

how many DBA is the NF-F12?

Acoustical Noise   22,4 dB(A)       Acoustical Noise with L.N.A.   18,6 dB(A)

Oh, just asking are there any good radiator fans out there that are LED too? if not its fine

Oh, just asking are there any good radiator fans out there that are LED too? if not its fine

Not really. The closet you could get to that would be colored fans like Phoyba(red) or Noiseblocker(white) e-loop, silverstones ap123 I think has blue fan blades. There are the bitfenix spectre fans, but they aren't really radiator fans.