Witcher 3 question

themoon123
Go to solution Solved by ShadowCaptain,

Do i have to play the other games first to understand it?

No, but if you want to experiance the whole story I suggest playing 1 + 2 as they are very cheap

It would be like watching only one star wars movie, they make sense on their own but you miss on on the rest of it!

(if you have to skip a game, skip 1 and read the story online, 2 is an amazing game)

CPU: Intel Core i7 4790K

CPU Cooler: Noctua NH-D15

RAM: Corsair Vengeance Pro 16GB 1866MHz

GPU: Asus Strix RTX 2060 OC

Motherboard: Asus Maximus VII Hero 

Storage: 1TB, 500GB, 250GB SSD's, 1TB SSHD

Case: Corsair Carbide Air 540

No, but if you want to experiance the whole story I suggest playing 1 + 2 as they are very cheap

It would be like watching only one star wars movie, they make sense on their own but you miss on on the rest of it!

(if you have to skip a game, skip 1 and read the story online, 2 is an amazing game)

Desktop - Corsair 300r i7 4770k H100i MSI 780ti 16GB Vengeance Pro 2400mhz Crucial MX100 512gb Samsung Evo 250gb 2 TB WD Green, AOC Q2770PQU 1440p 27" monitor Laptop Clevo W110er - 11.6" 768p, i5 3230m, 650m GT 2gb, OCZ vertex 4 256gb,  4gb ram, Server: Fractal Define Mini, MSI Z78-G43, Intel G3220, 8GB Corsair Vengeance, 4x 3tb WD Reds in Raid 10, Phone Oppo Reno 10x 256gb , Camera Sony A7iii

Thanks!

CPU: Intel Core i7 4790K

CPU Cooler: Noctua NH-D15

RAM: Corsair Vengeance Pro 16GB 1866MHz

GPU: Asus Strix RTX 2060 OC

Motherboard: Asus Maximus VII Hero 

Storage: 1TB, 500GB, 250GB SSD's, 1TB SSHD

Case: Corsair Carbide Air 540

Thanks!

If you can hold of a week or two, you can probably blow through 1 and 2 quickly, and just skip the relatively pointless side-quests (some are good but the overall story is played by doing the main quests)

Desktop - Corsair 300r i7 4770k H100i MSI 780ti 16GB Vengeance Pro 2400mhz Crucial MX100 512gb Samsung Evo 250gb 2 TB WD Green, AOC Q2770PQU 1440p 27" monitor Laptop Clevo W110er - 11.6" 768p, i5 3230m, 650m GT 2gb, OCZ vertex 4 256gb,  4gb ram, Server: Fractal Define Mini, MSI Z78-G43, Intel G3220, 8GB Corsair Vengeance, 4x 3tb WD Reds in Raid 10, Phone Oppo Reno 10x 256gb , Camera Sony A7iii

If you are gonna watch one star wars movie, let it be only Phantom Menace!

If you are gonna watch one star wars movie, let it be only Phantom Menace!

I actually like the Phantom Menace.. everybody can slay me for that (its the second worst film of all of them.. 3 being the worst IMO because .. well I just hate Christian Haydensens acting) but I love Darth Maul ... so.. 

I actually like the Phantom Menace.. everybody can slay me for that (its the second worst film of all of them.. 3 being the worst IMO because .. well I just hate Christian Haydensens acting) but I love Darth Maul ... so.. 

lol boy did that joke backfire. i forgot how bad ass darth maul looked. only remember what a whinny bitch anikin was

Also, if you're still playing 2, go install that mod made by one of the developers that overhauled the entire combat system.  It's really worth the change, as the mod and Witcher 3 have the same combat model.

QUOTE ME IN A REPLY SO I CAN SEE THE NOTIFICATION!

When there is no danger of failure there is no pleasure in success.

lol boy did that joke backfire. i forgot how bad ass darth maul looked. only remember what a whinny bitch anikin was

;) he has  double bladed fucking lightsaber and does spinning kicks

Also, if you're still playing 2, go install that mod made by one of the developers that overhauled the entire combat system.  It's really worth the change, as the mod and Witcher 3 have the same combat model.

Which mod is that? this one? the combat seems fine in 2.. whats the difference

http://redkit.cdprojektred.com/?c=mod&m=show&p=77

Which mod is that? this one? the combat seems fine in 2.. whats the difference

http://redkit.cdprojektred.com/?c=mod&m=show&p=77

Yup that one :D

pretty sure thats standard with W2 enhanced Edition. I didnt pick up the game until they patched the combat as I remember it was atrociaous when the game was released

poor maul was not used to his full potential; and to be frank - the only 'real nice' double bladed saber is the origin one of Exar Kun ( but Disney killed the expand universe anyway; thats why we can't have nice things... ) !

This is an alpha...this is not a beta. Yeah...and we're running it on production ! [LinusTech & SlickPC]   ~    More Power Than All the Computers in 1999! [Our Servers ^^]

pretty sure thats standard with W2 enhanced Edition. I didnt pick up the game until they patched the combat as I remember it was atrociaous when the game was released

Nope it's not part of the Enhanced Edition.  One of the devs created his own total combat overhaul to replace the EE version.

Nope it's not part of the Enhanced Edition.  One of the devs created his own total combat overhaul to replace the EE version.

yeah i was correct! i remember years ago people bitching the combat stunk in 2 and the dev's redid it and patched it then released the enhanced edition. I also remember years ago purchasing the enhanced edition for like 50 bucks then 2 weeks later it was 8.99 on a Steam sale!!!!

yeah i was correct! i remember years ago people bitching the combat stunk in 2 and the dev's redid it and patched it then released the enhanced edition. I also remember years ago purchasing the enhanced edition for like 50 bucks then 2 weeks later it was 8.99 on a Steam sale!!!!

EE was released in 2012, the Combat Rebalance 2 mod was released in 2013...