The Logitech M705, any good?

Andazu

I have been using that mouse for the past 2 years, no complaints at all. Comfortable and does what it's supposed to do.

Been playing fps, mmos and mobas(competitively). Great mouse for me and the battery life span is amazing.

CPU: i7-4770K  Cooler: NZXT X60  GPU: Asus GTX 770 2GB  MB: Asus Maximus VI Hero  RAM: Corsair Vengeance 16GB 1600MHz  PSU: Be Quiet! 630 Watt  Case: NZXT H440 

Storage: 120GB Samsung 840 Evo + 1TB Seagate HDD  KeyboardCorsair K70 RGB  MouseG502 Proteus Spectrum  HeadphoneSennheiser HD598  Mic: Blue Snowball Ice

I've been using it for a while. It feels nice and the back/forward buttons are handy as key bindings. The battery life can last a couple of years. After a while the nice 'padding' on the left hand side does get dented to somewhat reveal the structure of the inside, but doesn't compromise comfort too much. I find myself using the free-scrolling a fair bit. The scroll wheel seems generally nice to use. In some cases though, range from the wireless receiver isn't great. Particularly if the signal has to go through your PC or there are other wireless devices in very close proximity. I have mine plugged into a USB hub on my desk and this has always solved the issue for me.

In terms of lag, there is nothing significant that I have noticed, even in games such as CSGO that depend on a good reaction time. However, if you are at the edge of the range (see what I was talking about above), you will notice some jumpiness and unresponsiveness. Overall, a good mouse, one of the best wireless mice I have ever used, particularly for the price. I couldn't deal with a cable on my mouse ;)