Windows 8.1 Help

I have been a long time user of Windows 7. My custom built PC is running Windows 7 because at the time of building I was able to get my hands on a free copy of it. I am pretty familiar with Windows, or so I thought. My laptop, before it started to fail, ran Windows 8. So when I bought the laptop I am typing this on  right now, an Asus UX305FA, I thought I would be able to handle the OS. But after downloading chrome, I did the same thing I always do when setting up a new computer and set the background to Justin Maller's Overlord 2. I scale it down to 75% of it's orginal size, and find the exact RGB numbers to set the desktop background to those colors on center mode so I don't have an ugly ring on black. On Windows 7 this isn't a problem, except for the life of me I can't figure out how to change the desktop backround color in Windows 8. I know this is a stupid problem, but one that's really on my nerves. Thank you for all and any help.

-Connor

Oh my God I feel stupid. I just had to scroll down. I'm sorry for this post, guys.