I need some help. I am supposed to build a PC for my two of my bothers. They both have a budget of $700. They do gaming like Combat Arms, Mapplestory, LOL, and Battlefield 3, and some others. They do some video editing with Windows Movie Maker. I am planning to upgrade them to Sony Vegas or something better. I personally use Adobe Premiere. And they watch YouTube and browse the web. They both have a budget of $700 .And I don't know what parts to get them. And they want the parts to be updated as possible. PLEASE HELP!

Thanks,

Michael

I need some help. I am supposed to build a PC for my two of my bothers. They both have a budget of $700. They do gaming like Combat Arms, Mapplestory, LOL, and Battlefield 3, and some others. They do some video editing with Windows Movie Maker. I am planning to upgrade them to Sony Vegas or something better. I personally use Adobe Premiere. And they watch YouTube and browse the web. They both have a budget of $700 .And I don't know what parts to get them. And they want the parts to be updated as possible. PLEASE HELP!

Thanks,

Michael

Amd Fx 6350 cpu

8gb ram, find the cheapest one from a known company and try to avoid sticks with no cover or post here to see if you can trust them. either 1333mhz or 1600mhz whichever is cheaper and trust me sometimes the faster one is cheaper.

Nvidia gtx 760(only if you are sure that you will edit with adobe) 

AMD 7950 or 7870 xt( if you arent editing on this system)

1tb hard drive, get any seagate barracuda if its new it will do the job

A dvd drive if they use cds

As for the case get a Zalman Z9 plus, its £40 and its build quality is great for that price,you can get a better case but in the end they are asking you to build it so save some money as they arent doing anything extreme.

A corsair cx500 power supply. Its great, reliable and does the job.

A gigabyte ga990fx UD3 AM3+ motherboard.

If you play your cards right then that is around £650 but i dunno in dollars, if its too expensive then get a worse gpu, gtx 660, 7850 etc as they arent playing extreme games.

cpu: intel i5 4670k @ 4.5ghz Ram: G skill ares 2x4gb 2166mhz cl10 Gpu: GTX 680 liquid cooled cpu cooler: Raijintek ereboss Mobo: gigabyte z87x ud5h psu: cm gx650 bronze Case: Zalman Z9 plus

Listen if you care.

Cpu: intel i7 4770k @ 4.2ghz Ram: G skill  ripjaws 2x4gb Gpu: nvidia gtx 970 cpu cooler: akasa venom voodoo Mobo: G1.Sniper Z6 Psu: XFX proseries 650w Case: Zalman H1

Do they need monitors, keyboards, mice, and audio solutions as well? What about operating systems and optical disk drives? 

Yes. What Keyboards and mice you recommend? And should I get them windows 8 or windows 7?

Thanks!