Windows 8.1 (Blue) VS Windows 8

91wow

I am making this to ask what is the difference's between these two OS's, other than the start button in 8.1. Any performance increases? Any security fixes? I know it's pretty much a service pack and want to know if it is worth going back to windows 8 for it. 

here's a long article with all the improvements and new features, http://www.techradar.com/news/software/operating-systems/windows-blue-update-to-build-on-and-improve-windows-8-1131737

personally i'm starting thinking about upgrading my 7pro to the 8.1, it's a little more usable and it has some interesting features, but just because i can have it for free, if i had pay for it i'd think twice.

My Rig:

Case: Cooler Master CM II 690 Advanced USB3; Motherboard: Asus P8z77-v; Processor: i5 3550 3.3 GHz - 3.7GHz, oc @ 3.9-4.1 GHz; Graphic cards: two XFX 7850 black edition oc @ 1 GHz; 

Ram: Corsair Vengance Red 2x4 GB 1600 MHz CL8; Heatsink: Noctua NH-U9B; Power supply: Corsair HX750 W 80 Plus Gold; Storage: SSD Vertex 3 120 GB +2 HDD Wester Digital 1 TB

here's a long article with all the improvements and new features, http://www.techradar.com/news/software/operating-systems/windows-blue-update-to-build-on-and-improve-windows-8-1131737

personally i'm starting thinking about upgrading my 7pro to the 8.1, it's a little more usable and it has some interesting features, but just because i can have it for free, if i had pay for it i'd think twice.

I own an 8 key, I just went back to 7 ultimate because A LOT of games just wouldn't launch, no matter what, windows game set up all of it.

I own an 8 key, I just went back to 7 ultimate because A LOT of games just wouldn't launch, no matter what, windows game set up all of it.

A lot of compatibility issues seem to be sorted out now with most games.

A lot of compatibility issues seem to be sorted out now with most games.

Just got done installing it, I will give my full statement on it after I have used it fully.