Best Mouse Bungee?

Samsterstorm

Hi Guys,

So just about to order my i7 4790k and windows 8.1! And now my mouse has started to play up so obviously I am gunna get a new one! My first choice is that G502 as its my dream mouse what with being a Logitech fan boy and all!

post-131546-0-04823300-1431813562_thumb.

Lots of reviews and online sources say that it has a very thick braided cable which can drag alot (picture shows it quite well!). Now that is one thing I really hate from experience! So looking to get a bungee for the cord. What bungee's do you guys use and what you think of them? And whats the best in peoples opinion???

Cheers Guys!  :P

'FrostNova' https://uk.pcpartpicker.com/user/Samsterstorm/saved/WtBWGX :

CPU: Intel 4790k | MB: Asrock Z97 Extreme6 | GPU: Gigabyte GTX 970 G1 Gaming (+200, +250) | CASE: NZXT H440 (Black & Blue) | COOLER: Full EK 240mm CPU Loop | RAM: 16GB Hyper-X Fury (4x4GB @2133mhz) | STORAGE: Seagate Barracuda 1TB & Hyperx 120gb SSD | PSU: Corsair RM650 | SCREEN: Benq G2750 | LIGHTING: Deepcool RGB LED Kit | KEYBOARD: CM Devastator | MOUSE: Logitech G502 | HEADSET: Hyperx Clouds White 

Location: Kaunas, Lithuania, Europe, Earth, Solar System, Local Interstellar Cloud, Local Bubble, Gould Belt, Orion Arm, Milky Way, Milky Way subgroup, Local Group, Virgo Supercluster, Laniakea, Pisces–Cetus Supercluster Complex, Observable universe, Universe.

Spoiler

12700, B660M Mortar DDR4, 32GB 3200C16 Viper Steel, 2TB SN570, EVGA Supernova G6 850W, be quiet! 500FX, EVGA 3070Ti FTW3 Ultra.

Specs: CPU - Intel i7 8700K @ 5GHz | GPU - Gigabyte GTX 970 G1 Gaming | Motherboard - ASUS Strix Z370-G WIFI AC | RAM - XPG Gammix DDR4-3000MHz 32GB (2x16GB) | Main Drive - Samsung 850 Evo 500GB M.2 | Other Drives - 7TB/3 Drives | CPU Cooler - Corsair H100i Pro | Case - Fractal Design Define C Mini TG | Power Supply - EVGA G3 850W

Spending that much on a cord holder just hurts my brain.

Location: Kaunas, Lithuania, Europe, Earth, Solar System, Local Interstellar Cloud, Local Bubble, Gould Belt, Orion Arm, Milky Way, Milky Way subgroup, Local Group, Virgo Supercluster, Laniakea, Pisces–Cetus Supercluster Complex, Observable universe, Universe.

Spoiler

12700, B660M Mortar DDR4, 32GB 3200C16 Viper Steel, 2TB SN570, EVGA Supernova G6 850W, be quiet! 500FX, EVGA 3070Ti FTW3 Ultra.

Do you reckon its worth it then? Or will the drag not be to bad???

'FrostNova' https://uk.pcpartpicker.com/user/Samsterstorm/saved/WtBWGX :

CPU: Intel 4790k | MB: Asrock Z97 Extreme6 | GPU: Gigabyte GTX 970 G1 Gaming (+200, +250) | CASE: NZXT H440 (Black & Blue) | COOLER: Full EK 240mm CPU Loop | RAM: 16GB Hyper-X Fury (4x4GB @2133mhz) | STORAGE: Seagate Barracuda 1TB & Hyperx 120gb SSD | PSU: Corsair RM650 | SCREEN: Benq G2750 | LIGHTING: Deepcool RGB LED Kit | KEYBOARD: CM Devastator | MOUSE: Logitech G502 | HEADSET: Hyperx Clouds White 

Damn, I need one of those. It really hurts accuracy to have that rope put ANY weight on the mouse when play @3000DPI or up.

Do you reckon its worth it then? Or will the drag not be to bad???

Just get a cheap one, fit it to the table somehow and make sure the cord doesn't slide around.

Damn, I need one of those. It really hurts accuracy to have that rope put ANY weight on the mouse when play @3000DPI or up.

3000dpi woah, can you not move your hand?

Spoiler

Just get a cheap one, fit it to the table somehow and make sure the cord doesn't slide around.

3000dpi woah, can you not move your hand?

Tell that to the people who play at 7000DPI. Takes some discipline, yes, but it's worth it. It's all about finesse. And BTW, I'm playing WITHOUT a mouse pad, at 1680x1050...

Tell that to the people who play at 7000DPI. Takes some discipline, yes, but it's worth it. It's all about finesse. And BTW, I'm playing WITHOUT a mouse pad, at 1680x1050...

It's not worth it. It's terrible  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  What you need is sens that allows you to 180 turn in one sweep over half of your mousepad.

Spoiler

It's not worth it. It's terrible  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  What you need is sens that allows you to 180 turn in one sweep over half of your mousepad.

One sweep? That's one twitch for me.

One sweep? That's one twitch for me.

And you need that often? How about when you aim on a guy and your one twitch turns you around.  :lol: Every good player plays at low sens, try it, might have a revelation.

Spoiler

I have the Razer Bungee (it was a £10 lightning deal gift) and a Steelseries cord holder I bought for myself a few years back, both actually get the job done quite well.

I'm not sure how people are making the Bungee fall over, I haven't even taken the protective plastic film off the sticky feet and it has yet to topple.

Really can't remember the exact price of the Steelseries, but I remember buying it on a similar type deal. Of the two it's by far the heaviest, and if you can find one, it's very solid, simple and easy to use. Razer do something that looks similar called the Armadillo that I've not tried, similar pricing here.

It's strange that these type of accessories seem to be harder to find, but I do find them useful - especially with thicker braided cords that tend to have their own 'pull' effect.