o rings for keyboard

Well it basically reduces the noice from your cherry mx red keyboard.

If you are beginning to hate the sound then buy them.

There is not much done to them , they're rubber o-rings.

And realy? They are like 4 bucks. If they are crap then who cares?? 4 BUCKS!@??!

"I fart in your general direction" -The Frenchmen

If you are beginning to hate the sound then buy them.

There is not much done to them , they're rubber o-rings.

And realy? They are like 4 bucks. If they are crap then who cares?? 4 BUCKS!@??!

money is tight atm and its more like $7 also would it not be better to get 2mm thick ones since mx red respond at 2mm and its 4mm to the bottom

noice

post-121709-0-20835900-1431771424.jpg

60FPS Microwave

Intel Core i5-4670K | Galax GTX 970 EXOC | ASRock Z97E-ITX/ac | Team Elite 8GB 1600MHz | Gelid Black Edition | Samsung slowdown + WD Blue 1TB x2 | Cooler Master V550 | Corsair K65 + Logitech G100s | MasterCase Pro 3

used them on my Corsair k70 reds, they make less noise and less key travel, worth every penny 

Corsair 650D, i5-4690K (Corsair h50 cooler), Asus ROG maximus VII Ranger, Asus GTX 980ti Strix, 16GB Corsair Vengeance pro series Red (2x8gb 2400mhz), Corsair HX850W, Asus Xonar Essence STX, Sennheiser HD595 / Beyerdynamic dt 770 pro 250 ohm, Samsung 850 pro 128GB / WD black/blue/green, OCZ vertex 3 60gb . Corsair M40/Corsair k70.

money is tight atm and its more like $7 also would it not be better to get 2mm thick ones since mx red respond at 2mm and its 4mm to the bottom

i bought some and hated them. although the noise is bad i would rather type lightly when the family go to bed. if money is tight, seriously dont bother. unless you have another issue with the keys. and it does depend on what colour switches you have

used them on my Corsair k70 reds, they make less noise and less key travel, worth every penny

I have heard that using Orthodontist Rubber Bands will do the same thing

Because he had a hard drive.

I have heard that using Orthodontist Rubber Bands will do the same thing

maybe but for the £5 it cost me I would stick to the "proper" ones

love your avatar btw

Corsair 650D, i5-4690K (Corsair h50 cooler), Asus ROG maximus VII Ranger, Asus GTX 980ti Strix, 16GB Corsair Vengeance pro series Red (2x8gb 2400mhz), Corsair HX850W, Asus Xonar Essence STX, Sennheiser HD595 / Beyerdynamic dt 770 pro 250 ohm, Samsung 850 pro 128GB / WD black/blue/green, OCZ vertex 3 60gb . Corsair M40/Corsair k70.