Google hosting July 24th event

OMG so excited for android new update!!!!

Google just sent out press invitations for a July 24th event to be led by Android / Chrome OS chief Sundar Pichai. The company isn't revealing what it plans to discuss next week, but one possibility is that we'll finally learn more about the next release of Android — version 4.3.

Source:http://www.theverge.com/2013/7/17/4531906/google-hosting-android-event-july-24

Intel Core i5 4670k,ASUS B85-MG,4GB Vengeance,Gigabyte 7950,Cooler Master Elite 430 Black,Cooler Master 600 Silent Pro

Hopefully we will also see a new version of the Nexus 7 as well.

not that it matters as i haven't got an update since 4.0.4 -_-

#non-Nexusproblems

not that it matters as i haven't got an update since 4.0.4 -_-

Thats where modding comes in. :D Your phone might have custom roms at XDA which will help you run the latest firmware as some developers might be creating roms for your phone off the latest android. :)

Hello and Welcome to LTT Forum!

If you are a new member, please read the rules located in "Forum News and Info". Thanks!  :)

Linus Tech Tips Forum Code of Conduct           FAQ           Privacy Policy & Legal Disclaimer

Thats where modding comes in. :D Your phone might have custom roms at XDA which will help you run the latest firmware as some developers might be creating roms for your phone off the latest android. :)

not without losing my camera or other things :/

oh dear was that YOUR computer i just downloaded a few dozen viruses on when you weren't paying attention?