What tablet ?

craig92

Need some advice what tablet to get. Had an ipad2 but it blow up anyways new tablet is mostly for family keep them off my pc lol.

would prefer windows. its moslty for browsing webs and little app games

price up to £800 i think thats about 1200cad

lenovo thinkpad tablet's are nice

msi z97m gaming - i5 4690k @4.4ghz 1.2V corsair h110 powercolor r9 290x pcs+ - 8GB corsair vengeance dual channel @2133mhz - thermaltake smart power se 730watts - intel 530 series 240GB ssd seagate 1tb 7200rpm - corsiar obsidian 350D - 2x enermax tb silence 140mm - logitech x-530 - sony mdr xb600 - medion 24'' 1080P cm storm quickfire tk white edition with cherry mx red cheap but awesome mouse #GloriousPaintMasterRace

My iPad mini was super cheap cheaper than a lot of android tablets and it runs games like Infinity Blade 2 and the GTAs perfect.

The smaller size means you can also use it in landscape without your thumbs cramping. I have had zero issues with it apart from the wall charger not working anymore which isnt zero problems its one problem but you've already had the ipad 2 so you transfer the cable if that happens. From what I understand its fairly rare.

Use it at school for notes, HD cameras on rear and front, apple beauty.

Also the battery life is insane, I can play 3D games all day and it'll get down to like 80 from 100 and if you ever get it fully drained it takes like an hour to hit 60+ it blows my mind.

I have the Samsung Note 10.1 and it is  very good and powerfull.

FX8120 @ 5.0GHz | Sabertooth 990FX | Patriot Viper Xtreme 8GB @ 2133MHz | Powercolor HD7950 @ 1300/1800 | Bitfenix Shinobi XL Modded | Corsair AX850 | Mushkin 120GB & Seagate 2TB | Bitfenix Recon | 5X SP120 PE | 6X Yate Loon 120mm HS

Koolance 200 Res | 2X Koolance 360 Rads | Danger Den CPX Pro | EK 7950 Block | Koolance CPU Block | Bitspower & XSPC Fittings

Green Machine

If your looking for a seven inch tablet apple iPad mini or if you prefer the freedom of android then the nexus 7 is really good as well.

Does not having a second parenthesis around something bother anyone else as much as it does me? (Like if this statement was missing a second side)