NZXT Phantom Loop

Hey guys, I'm looking to add a custom loop to my build and was just wondering if my plan looks alright. Please suggest any changes i should make. I'm still not sure on the gpu and what fans to use yet.

Also, is it difficult to paint the accents on the case? I have red trimming on the top and front. 

Pump: Swiftech MCP55

Rad: Black Ice GT Stealth 240 (bottom)

Rad2: Black Ice GT Stealth 360 (top)

CPU: XSPC Raystorm

GPU: undecided

Fans: undecided

Res: FrozenQ Helix Res

Hey guys, I'm looking to add a custom loop to my build and was just wondering if my plan looks alright. Please suggest any changes i should make. I'm still not sure on the gpu and what fans to use yet.

Also, is it difficult to paint the accents on the case? I have red trimming on the top and front.

Pump: Swiftech MCP55

Rad: Black Ice GT Stealth 240 (bottom)

Rad2: Black Ice GT Stealth 360 (top)

CPU: XSPC Raystorm

GPU: undecided

Fans: undecided

Res: FrozenQ Helix Res

Your pump is great ;)

Your rads are no good as they are made for really high fan speeds I highly reccommed going with a alphacool st30

CPU block is great ;)

The GPU Waterblock is just like the CPU block its really personal so get anyone that you like because they all peform the same

Fans I reccommed going with Gentle Typoons or Corsair SP Fans

Res is great ;)

You can't walk out of your own story - Rango

Fans I reccommed going with Gentle Typoons or Corsair SP Fans

Noctua Fans too.

Feel free to PM for any water-cooling questions. Check out my profile for more ways to contact me.

Add me to your circles on Google+ here or you can follow me on twitter @deadfire19.

Ok, first of all, go for something other than a Black Ice GTX series rads. They are built for high speed fans, without the silence in mind. Go for something like an EK XT or XTX series rad. Also, maybe look for an EK water block for your GPU. They have blocks for all applications. And, one more thing, get something quiet, like Enermax T.B. Silent 120mm fans. These fans are nearly silent, at 14 dB at its quietest.

Edited by terrytek

"If it has tits or tires, at some point you will have problems with it." -@vinyldash303

this is probably the only place i'll hang out anymore: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/274320-the-long-awaited-car-thread/

Current Rig: Intel Core 2 Quad Q6600, Abit IN9-32MAX nForce 680i board, Galaxy GT610 1GB DDR3 gpu, Cooler Master Mystique 632S Full ATX case, 1 2TB Seagate Barracuda SATA and 1x200gb Maxtor SATA drives, 1 LG SATA DVD drive, Windows 10. All currently runs like shit :D 

Ok, first of all, go for something other than a Black Ice GTX series rads. They are built for high speed fans, without the silence in mind. Go for something like an EK XT or XTX series rad. Also, maybe look for an EK water block for your GPU. They have blocks for all applications. And, one more thing, get something quiet, like Enermax T.B. Silent 120mm fans. These fans are nearly silent, at 14 dB at its quietest.

The SR1 series is probably the better choice.