Stuck at Nvidia logo on Shield tablet HELP!

Xtreme Gamer

When I went into TWRP to nandroid backup to my otg USB drive. It wouldn't detect it. So, I went to do "fix permissions" and rebooted. Now i'm stuck at the Nvidia Logo. PLEASE HELP!!!! Thanks for any help!!!!

I7-6700k, Asus Maximus VIII Formula, 2 x 8GB Corsair Dominator Plantinum ram, ASUS GTX 960 STRIX, sound blaster zx, 1TB boot drive ssd, 128GB/256GB storage ssd, 1TB storage HDD, 4TB of storage (backup),Windows 10 Pro,1000w psu

Umm...

Try booting it by holding down both power and volume down until it boots into safe mode?

Sig under construction.

Umm...

Try booting it by holding down both power and volume down until it boots into safe mode?

You mean recovery?

I7-6700k, Asus Maximus VIII Formula, 2 x 8GB Corsair Dominator Plantinum ram, ASUS GTX 960 STRIX, sound blaster zx, 1TB boot drive ssd, 128GB/256GB storage ssd, 1TB storage HDD, 4TB of storage (backup),Windows 10 Pro,1000w psu

You mean recovery?

Maybe. Just that will generally get you somewhere. Conventional wisdom.

Sig under construction.

Maybe. Just that will generally get you somewhere. Conventional wisdom.

Well, I can confirm that I can get into bootloader & recovery just fine. What's next?

Well, I can confirm that I can get into bootloader & recovery just fine. What's next?

What options does it give you? I don't have a SHIELD tablet and I'm looking for stuff online.

Sig under construction.

if you can get into recovery you should be able to boot it up normally through there. tough if that still doesn't work you might have to reflash a new ROM or something.

if it's on bootloop (wich i think it is) you could try finding factory firmware and flashing that.

if you can get into recovery you should be able to boot it up normally through there. tough if that still doesn't work you might have to reflash a new ROM or something.

if it's on bootloop (wich i think it is) you could try finding factory firmware and flashing that.

I do have one other problem. From my Nandroid backups. When i prepare to restore, i tap into the selected backup, but it shows no partitions. How do I fix that?

• 7 months later...

Put new ROM in sdcard from and flash it from there. Remember format system, data, and internal storage before flash.

Or go to official site download original firmware and flash follow instruction