gaming pc built within 750usd including monitor

gaming pc built within 750usd including monitor any suggestion?

CPU: Intel Xeon E3-1231 V3 3.4GHz Quad-Core Processor  ($241.95 @ SuperBiiz) 

Motherboard: Gigabyte GA-B85M-DS3H Micro ATX LGA1150 Motherboard  ($53.89 @ OutletPC) 

Video Card: Sapphire Radeon R9 280 3GB Dual-X Video Card  ($151.00 @ Newegg) 

Case: Corsair SPEC-01 RED ATX Mid Tower Case  ($47.99 @ Micro Center) 

Monitor: Acer G226HQLBbd 60Hz 21.5" Monitor  ($90.99 @ NCIX US) 

Total: $734.55

Prices include shipping, taxes, and discounts when available

Generated by PCPartPicker 2015-05-13 08:12 EDT-0400

The Xeon is basically an i7 without overclocking. 

280 is a strong card.

Case is optional!

http://pcpartpicker.com/p/RctBHx

Ye, 850$ is the cheapest i can make thats worth it to spend money for.

The video card is a decent mid range card. With that freesync monitor and a working freesync loop you`ll have better gaming xp than a strong video card on a shit monitor.

Or if you are ready to spend 950$ you can change it to 285. Unfortunately there are no other video cards between these two that support freesync.

snip

He didn't ask for freesync..no need to try and sell it to him

He didn't ask for freesync..no need to try and sell it to him

Im guessing you arent exactly a above-average wage earner. No offence.

But your right, i did overstep the budget too much. But i was only trying to recommend something really enjoyable for gaming. Kilometers better than the garbage most people try to sell here.. you know what i mean - quad titan setups with a small 60hz TN screen.

Anyway, heres a build a bit more in the 750$ budget. 

http://pcpartpicker.com/p/MwNFhM

Ye, the video card is missing. Because i think if you camp for promotions and stuff you can get a 290 for those remaining 220$. Or if not, then pick the best price/performance video card you can find within that price.

And i manged to squeeze in a 76hz IPS monitor. Instead of the usual 60hz TN garbage everyone else breezes over. Monitor is the most important part of a gaming build, yo?

Im guessing you arent exactly a above-average wage earner. No offence.

But your right, i did overstep the budget too much. But i was only trying to recommend something really enjoyable for gaming. Kilometers better than the garbage most people try to sell here.. you know what i mean - quad titan setups with a small 60hz TN screen.

Anyway, heres a build a bit more in the 750$ budget. 

http://pcpartpicker.com/p/MwNFhM

Ye, the video card is missing. Because i think if you camp for promotions and stuff you can get a 290 for those remaining 220$. Or if not, then pick the best price/performance video card you can find within that price.

And i manged to squeeze in a 76hz IPS monitor. Instead of the usual 60hz TN garbage everyone else breezes over. Monitor is the most important part of a gaming build, yo?

I've noticed you always say that to everyone. Stop being annoying and get off your high horse. Not everyone can afford IPS, and TN does just fine.

I've noticed you always say that to everyone. Stop being annoying and get off your high horse. Not everyone can afford IPS, and TN does just fine.

You missed the point entirely, ignored everything i said, are incapable of changing your opinion even if presented with contradictory evidence, seem to care more about proving yourself not about the result of the original question. You are certainly no unique. 

GG

You missed the point entirely, ignored everything i said, are incapable of changing your opinion even if presented with contradictory evidence, seem to care more about proving yourself not about the result of the original question. You are certainly no unique. 

GG

Question of the topic was to build the guy a gaming pc with monitor under 750 usd...I did that. You however, took two attempts to do it. Again, get off your high horse, scrub.