What Desk? Hmm

DarkBlade2117

This desk will have to be a decent size. It will consist of a 24inch ASUS VG248QE and a Acer 27inch Monitor. It may or may not consist of a 4k monitor or TV In the future but I will have that on a TV stand with a recliner/couch to sit in to watch movies and ect.. So don't boher with that. It will have a NZXT noctis 450 or NZXT H440 Case on the desk. A full size mouse pad, surround sound speakers ect.. I'd like to have some left over room ect.. Maybe have some draws to store random papers and extra things. I'd like it to be black or a VERY dark brown. This may be very specific but everyone I found that consist of my needs is over $500. I may end up building one myself but if so where could I get parts for this without having to cut to much and no needing to paint and stuff. Thanks! It can be corner desk, Doesn't have to be though.

i7-6700k  Cooling: Deepcool Captain 240EX White GPU: GTX 1080Ti EVGA FTW3 Mobo: AsRock Z170 Extreme4 Case: Phanteks P400s TG Special Black/White PSU: EVGA 850w GQ Ram: 64GB (3200Mhz 16x4 Corsair Vengeance RGB) Storage 1x 1TB Seagate Barracuda 240GBSandisk SSDPlus, 480GB OCZ Trion 150, 1TB Crucial NVMe
(Rest of Specs on Profile)

Ikea would be a good place to start, alot of their parts work together so you can make what you want.   Im gonna be picking up 2 of the Ikea linnmon desks to put in a L shape for myself.

Ikea would be a good place to start, alot of their parts work together so you can make what you want.   Im gonna be picking up 2 of the Ikea linnmon desks to put in a L shape for myself.

One small problem with that. The closet IKEA to me is in .canada, I'm in the U.S. Other then that it's in Arizona. Sadly.

i7-6700k  Cooling: Deepcool Captain 240EX White GPU: GTX 1080Ti EVGA FTW3 Mobo: AsRock Z170 Extreme4 Case: Phanteks P400s TG Special Black/White PSU: EVGA 850w GQ Ram: 64GB (3200Mhz 16x4 Corsair Vengeance RGB) Storage 1x 1TB Seagate Barracuda 240GBSandisk SSDPlus, 480GB OCZ Trion 150, 1TB Crucial NVMe
(Rest of Specs on Profile)

Probably the cheapest / easiest: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/63380-the-easy-option-for-a-computer-desk/

It is all IKEA though, you could have them ship to you... but that would increase the cost by a fair bit. 

EDIT::: While I'm thinking about it... has anyone tried the DXRacer desk?  It seems.... interesting.  

CPU: Intel Core i9 9900K GPU: Gigabyte AORUS GTX 1080Ti 11GB RAM: G.Skill Trident Z RGB 32GB (4 x 8GB) DDR4-3200 Motherboard: Gigabyte Z390 AORUS MASTER PSU: EVGA SuperNOVA G3 850W 80+ Gold Storage: Samsung 970 Pro 512GB M.2 / Samsung 860 Evo 2TB 2.5" CPU Cooler: Corsair H150i Pro Case: Lian Li Lancool One

Probably the cheapest / easiest: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/63380-the-easy-option-for-a-computer-desk/

It is all IKEA though, you could have them ship to you... but that would increase the cost by a fair bit. 

EDIT::: While I'm thinking about it... has anyone tried the DXRacer desk?  It seems.... interesting.  

Looks like something out of a camping catalogue to me :S

http://www.dxracer.com/us/en-us/product/1/computer_desk/gaming_desk/

Cpu: I7 5930k @4.2Ghz, Mobo: Asus x99-S, Ram: 16gb Corsair Vengeance ddr4, Gpu: x2  Evga super-clocked GTX 980's in sli,

Case:  Nzxt H440 Razer Edition, Storage: 250gb samsung 850 & x2 WD black 2TB.

PSU: 1050w Seasonic X-series gold. Cooling: Nzxt Kraken x61.