Should I remove my O-rings?

I just got a G710+ because it was $100 and my other keyboard broke, still getting used to typing on it, but I noticed it comes with o-rings on, should I take them off? I hear it kind of ruins the mechanical feel

Take off some of the O-rings and test out the switches.

"It pays to keep an open mind, but not so open your brain falls out." - Carl Sagan.

"I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you" - Edward I. Koch

I took them off my G710+. I prefer it without them but really it depends on your personal preference.

Also the keyboard doesn't have a keycap puller. I kind of assumed that was always included with mech keyboards. Any ideas on making one? 

Also the keyboard doesn't have a keycap puller. I kind of assumed that was always included with mech keyboards. Any ideas on making one? 

Clothes pin?

Tongs?

blackshades on

Paperclips work good. I used safety pins to make mine. I have the g710+ also. I like the o-rings tho and its exactly why I bought this board over others lol

Oh that's odd, i really liked the feel of the G710+ I had so I installed o-rings onto both mu Ducky's. I didn't notice a feel change just slightly quieter when bottoming out the keys but im pretty heavy handed when typing...