Good looking air cooler

Bazingaman18

I'm looking for a cool and good looking air cooler that is quite. It doesn't have to be the best since I don't overclock that high but needs to be better than the stock intel cooler. This is for a intel i5 3570k processor. Also I have high profile Corsiar vengeance ram so the cooler has to fit.

In my opinion, the Cooler Master Hyper 212 Plus/Evo look great and definitely perform well. I'm not too sure if it's just my fan, but it whines quite badly at higher than 60% so I recommend replacing the fan with an SP120 if that fits your needs.

It's only about $25 on Amazon, so it's really good for the price.

Thermaltake NIC range (the higher priced SKU's) look nice if you're going black and red themed. Sapphire Vapour X is a nice all black number and performs quite well, as you'd expect from Sapphire. Also, the Thermaltake Frio OCK is a beast, if not a tad expensive

One of the best looking is the Xigmatek Dark Knight II and it performs very well from all the reviews that I've read.

CPU: Intel core i5 3570 Motherboard: Gigabyte-H77-DS3H Case: Fractal Design Define R4 Storage: Seagate Barracuda 2TB  GPU: MSI Radeon HD 7950 Twin Frozr III Cooler: CM Hyper 212 Evo RAM: Crucial Ballistix Sport 16GB  PSU: Seasonic G Series 550W

Acer Aspire S7 Overview Sennheiser PC360

Thermaltake NIC range (the higher priced SKU's) look nice if you're going black and red themed. Sapphire Vapour X is a nice all black number and performs quite well, as you'd expect from Sapphire. Also, the Thermaltake Frio OCK is a beast, if not a tad expensive

I like the sapphire vapor x a lot! But I can't seem to find it for sell.

If you cant find it then order it from OEM or use there recommend sites.

PC Builder, Engineer... BACON    Project Cobalt: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/38058-project-cobalt-copper-piping-laser-etching-and-more/#entry489258

| NZXT Switch 810 | i5-3570k | gigabyte UD-5H | Corsair Vengeance 8gb ram | GTX 670 | 2x 60gb intel 330 series ssd's in raid 0 | 1tb seagate barracuda hdd | Corsair tx750m | XSPC razor GPU and CPU waterblocks | XSPC d5 vario pump | Thermochill Pa140.3 | phoyba 280mm radiator | Chromed Copper tubing |

One of the best looking is the Xigmatek Dark Knight II and it performs very well from all the reviews that I've read.

I agree with this, it now comes in a white edition too.

9900K  / Noctua NH-D15S / Z390 Aorus Master / 32GB DDR4 Vengeance Pro 3200Mhz / eVGA 2080 Ti Black Ed / Morpheus II Core / Meshify C / LG 27UK650-W / PS4 Pro / XBox One X

I think i might get the Zalman CNPS9900MAX. What do you guys think?

looking at reviews it seems to perform well, but I always heard zalman are a pain to mount(only once though hopefully)

looking at reviews it seems to perform well, but I always heard zalman are a pain to mount(only once though hopefully)

That could be a risk im willing to take.

I am really happy with the Cooler Master Hyper 412s. It keeps my i7 2600k @stock always below 60C, even under Prime95. 

My 4 sticks of high profile Vengeance 1600MHz fit without any issues as well. Prices are around 25-30 euros here.

There's a time and place for everything! But not now. - Professor Oak

i7 2600K 4.3GHz  -  GTX 1060 3GB  - ASUS P8Z68-V - 16GB DDR3-1600 CL9 - EIZO 1080p 120Hz VA

Intel Skulltrail: 2x Core 2 Quad QX9775 - Intel D5400XS - 16GB FB DDR2-800 CL5 Quad Channel

EVGA SR-2 Classified - 2x Xeon X5675 4.2GHz - 24GB DDR3-1830 C10 Triple Channel

Intel Skulltrail #2: 2x Xeon E5472  - Intel D5400XS - 16GB FB DDR2-667 CL5 Quad Channel

I am really happy with the Cooler Master Hyper 412s. It keeps my i7 2600k @stock always below 60C, even under Prime95. 

My 4 sticks of high profile Vengeance 1600MHz fit without any issues as well. Prices are around 25-30 euros here.

I like your command and conquer generals pic. :)

I think the Be Quiet! Dark Rock coolers look amazing

I think the Be Quiet! Dark Rock coolers look amazing

the performance isn't all that great though for the price.

I like your command and conquer generals pic. :)

Haha thanks :)

There's a time and place for everything! But not now. - Professor Oak

i7 2600K 4.3GHz  -  GTX 1060 3GB  - ASUS P8Z68-V - 16GB DDR3-1600 CL9 - EIZO 1080p 120Hz VA

Intel Skulltrail: 2x Core 2 Quad QX9775 - Intel D5400XS - 16GB FB DDR2-800 CL5 Quad Channel

EVGA SR-2 Classified - 2x Xeon X5675 4.2GHz - 24GB DDR3-1830 C10 Triple Channel

Intel Skulltrail #2: 2x Xeon E5472  - Intel D5400XS - 16GB FB DDR2-667 CL5 Quad Channel

Xigmatek Dark Knight 2 with two Akasa Apache 120mm PWM fans....priceless.

<p>CM HAF 922 (Akasa Apache 140s/120s for case cooling), ASUS Sabertooth Z77, Intel 3570K@4.0Ghz, 16GB Kingston Black @1600 (2x8), Xigmatek DK 2 with 2 xAkasa Apache 120mm, Sapphire 7950 OC CF, NZXT Sentry Mix 2 FC, 2TB Seagate Barracuda HDD x1, Kingston Hyper X 240GB SSD x1, Seasonic 1050w PSU, Cyborg V5 Keyboard with RAT 3 mouse, ASUS VG248QE 144mhz. monitor