Modding keyboard backlight

ShangaiKid

I have a keyboard with a blue backlight, that comes wth 4 "stages", 0%, 50%, 100%, breathing ( goes back and forth between 0 and 100%), that can be adjusted via driver or not ( fn+esc changes backlight setting on the fly), it also have macro for any key on the keyboard. NO RGB backlight, only blue

My question: is there any way ( DIY or not ) to mod the keyboard backlight to turn on/off according to keystrokes for the whole keyboard or for the key only? ie: I have my backlight off, and I press "k" on the keyboard, and my backlight turns on either for the whole keyboard or only for the "k". Is it possible or only high-end keyboard such as blackwidow chroma have this option?

I have a keyboard with a blue backlight, that comes wth 4 "stages", 0%, 50%, 100%, breathing ( goes back and forth between 0 and 100%), that can be adjusted via driver or not ( fn+esc changes backlight setting on the fly), it also have macro for any key on the keyboard. NO RGB backlight, only blue

My question: is there any way ( DIY or not ) to mod the keyboard backlight to turn on/off according to keystrokes for the whole keyboard or for the key only? ie: I have my backlight off, and I press "k" on the keyboard, and my backlight turns on either for the whole keyboard or only for the "k". Is it possible or only high-end keyboard such as blackwidow chroma have this option?

I highly doubt that will be possible. What keyboard in particular do you have? I would just recommend picking up a Razer Blackwidow Chroma if you need that sort of function.

You can always mod the backlighting COLOR to match your build.

My Buyer’s Guide!   

Build:                                               

CPU: Intel Core i5 4690K Cooler: Cryorig R1 Ultimate RAM: Kingston Fury White Series 8GB SSD: OCZ 100 ARC 240GB HDD: Seagate Barracuda 1TB Motherboard: MSI Z97S SLI Krait Edition Graphics Card: Powercolor PCS+ R9 390 Case: Phanteks Enthoo Pro (White) Power Supply: EVGA G2 750W Monitor: LG 29UM67-P 29" 21:9 Freesync Sexiness Mouse: Razer Deathadder ChromKeyboard: Razer Blackwidow 2014 Headset: Turtle Beach Ear Force XP400

it's a dazz camazotz ( i think it's only available to brazil, since it's made by a brazilian company). This is a relly good keyboard, and very comfortable. I wanted to do that mostly because I play a ton of guitar flash ( an free alternative version of guitar hero for pc, but with a lot more songs ( and custom ones as well) and a mobile version on the way), and the backlights going on and off due to keystrokes would look really nice.

I tryed a blackwidow for 2 weeks, but oh boy, that thing was loud when I was playing. I could hear it through my headphones, even though they have active noise cancellation