Which one should I get?

iWillzHD

The 750ti one. But really you should build a pc.

An AMD cpu has no place in a solely gaming build, end of.

I3 4150, Intel HD graphics, corsair CX750M, 4gb ram, Asus H81M-E, corsair 230T, Intel stock cooler WD Green 2TB Gigabyte 550TI

Why you shouldn't trust Gpu or Cpu boss Click on this I dare you!

The reason why I don't want to build one is that I don't need a really powerful computer to play the games that I play

what types of games are you gonna play?
and building a pc is ez regardless of budget.

what types of games are you gonna play?

and building a pc is ez regardless of budget.

I play Gmod, CSGO, Black Ops 2 and minecraft but sometimes arma 3

laptop or desktop? if it's a desktop, you might be able to get a gtx 750ti and put it in there

I would get one of those 3 you linked but I don't want to pay an extra £70 on buying windows 7 so I tried to look for a bundle with windows

laptop or desktop? if it's a desktop, you might be able to get a gtx 750ti and put it in there

one of the pc's I linked had a 750 TI would that run all of those?

you said you dont need a powerfull pc, but the pc ive atm cant even run the arma 3 ( also when i got it from a subscriber of me ) and black ops 2 and when i play csgo all low settings i havbe around 32 fps so you need a better one than this atleast xD

Im scared.. Its cold.. Please i dont want to be deleted.. I wanna sing!

yea. don't expect the power of a gtx 780 tho.

EDIT: maybe go for a gtx 760 if you can afford it or even a gtx 960 at around $250

EDIT: an r9 270x is a cheaper alternative

Edited by Colt_0pz

I would get one of those 3 you linked but I don't want to pay an extra £70 on buying windows 7 so I tried to look for a bundle with windows

The first one for 350 pounds and has i3+GTX 750 has Windows 7

"Rawr XD"

you said you dont need a powerfull pc, but the pc ive atm cant even run the arma 3 ( also when i got it from a subscriber of me ) and black ops 2 and when i play csgo all low settings i havbe around 32 fps so you need a better one than this atleast xD

The pc that I have now is a worse one than I linked and it runs all of those games, Arma on 30 fps

The first one for 350 pounds and has i3+GTX 750 has Windows 7

That one is from Germany, It will require german sockets and it comes with a german version of windows

That one is from Germany, It will require german sockets and it comes with a german version of windows

It specifically says

Windows 7 Professional 64 Bit (DELL OEM) License installed ENGLISH incl. key and DVD in the delivery

And you can just get a power cable for your region

"Rawr XD"

It specifically says

Windows 7 Professional 64 Bit (DELL OEM) License installed ENGLISH incl. key and DVD in the delivery

just goto /r/microsoftsoftwareswap. i got windows 8.1 pro for only $25. you can find legit windows copies.

It specifically says

If you read the reviews people have said they recieved a german version

I know you don't want to build, but you are at LTT... this must be at least suggested:

PCPartPicker part list / Price breakdown by merchant

CPU: Intel Core i3-4130 3.4GHz Dual-Core Processor  (£89.99 @ Ebuyer)
Motherboard: MSI H81M-P33 V2 Micro ATX LGA1150 Motherboard  (£38.17 @ Scan.co.uk)
Memory: Kingston Savage 8GB (1 x 8GB) DDR3-1600 Memory  (£45.24 @ CCL Computers)
Storage: Seagate Barracuda 1TB 3.5" 7200RPM Internal Hard Drive  (£32.40 @ Aria PC)
Video Card: PowerColor Radeon R9 270 2GB TurboDuo Video Card  (£108.24 @ More Computers)
Case: Zalman ZM-T4 MicroATX Mini Tower Case  (£12.75 @ Ebuyer)
Power Supply: XFX ProSeries 450W 80+ Bronze Certified ATX Power Supply  (£34.50 @ Aria PC)
Operating System: Microsoft Windows 7 Home Premium SP1 (OEM) (64-bit)  (£67.95 @ Ebuyer)
Total: £429.24
Prices include shipping, taxes, and discounts when available
Generated by PCPartPicker 2015-05-09 19:55 BST+0100

I know you don't want to build, but you are at LTT... this must be at least suggested:

PCPartPicker part list / Price breakdown by merchant

CPU: Intel Core i3-4130 3.4GHz Dual-Core Processor  (£89.99 @ Ebuyer)

Motherboard: MSI H81M-P33 V2 Micro ATX LGA1150 Motherboard  (£38.17 @ Scan.co.uk)

Memory: Kingston Savage 8GB (1 x 8GB) DDR3-1600 Memory  (£45.24 @ CCL Computers)

Storage: Seagate Barracuda 1TB 3.5" 7200RPM Internal Hard Drive  (£32.40 @ Aria PC)

Video Card: PowerColor Radeon R9 270 2GB TurboDuo Video Card  (£108.24 @ More Computers)

Case: Zalman ZM-T4 MicroATX Mini Tower Case  (£12.75 @ Ebuyer)

Power Supply: XFX ProSeries 450W 80+ Bronze Certified ATX Power Supply  (£34.50 @ Aria PC)

Operating System: Microsoft Windows 7 Home Premium SP1 (OEM) (64-bit)  (£67.95 @ Ebuyer)

Total: £429.24

Prices include shipping, taxes, and discounts when available

Generated by PCPartPicker 2015-05-09 19:55 BST+0100

why do ppl pay for an os online man. just goto /r/microsoftsoftwareswap to get windows for much cheaper. i got 8.1 pro for only $25 or 16 pounds

why do ppl pay for an os online man. just goto /r/microsoftsoftwareswap to get windows for much cheaper. i got 8.1 pro for only $25 or 16 pounds

I personally don't trust that shit... it is my thing.  It maybe legit, but I can pirate it for free, so why pay $25 for a pirated version?

I have had the urge to try it to see it they are legit, but Win10 is coming, so... no.

I personally don't trust that shit... it is my thing.  It maybe legit, but I can pirate it for free, so why pay $25 for a pirated version?

I have had the urge to try it to see it they are legit, but Win10 is coming, so... no.

not my problem. just saying, this is cheaper

Thats because some people don't trust people

For reference, I just tossed together a quick PC on PCPartPicker.com's UK version and came up with one just barely over £150 including mouse and keyboard - still needs an OS and monitor but you're good otherwise: http://uk.pcpartpicker.com/p/3ypVXL

Basically the cheapest computer I'd be at all comfortable putting together for someone. Does not include VAT or the like. And putting a computer together is really easy. That being said, depending on your budget, I'd recommend a few things:

- Intel seems to be the way to go these days with a small handful of exceptions. Overall their gaming performance tends to beat out most AMD chips at the same price point, even at the lower end of the budget. You may wish to reference this link (which is updated monthly; what you see in June won't have the same selections as in May, which will have changed since April) to see where to spend your CPU money.

- If you're using onchip graphics (like in this system) for gaming, I'd highly recommend 8 GB, but if you have a dedicated video card, 4 GB is fine. Most regular people - including gamers - don't really have a need for more than 16 GB at this point.

- Get yourself a power supply that has an 80 PLUS rating. Not only does it give rating of efficiency, but manufacturers of cheapy PSU's won't send theirs in for testing, which also means you get a level of quality control from it. THAT means not only saving how much electricity you use (a 400W power supply that's 80% efficient gives 320W to the computer to use, vs a 500W that's 50% efficient only gives 250W), but the power that you get will be cleaner. You'll have less spikes and drops in power, and the net result is a more stable computer. This may be the one part you most need to replace as soon as you get a new computer, unless the company that you get it from gives you 80 PLUS options.

While I understand the sentiment of "I don't need a high-powered gaming rig", it shouldn't be a challenge to build something for about £300 that will let you play everything you want comfortably. Windows seems to be about an extra £75, so that still leaves you an extra £25 to play with to upgrade items - like a good CPU cooler. You can probably even walk into a local computer store and ask them to build you one with your specs and that extra 25 might be the charge for building it and testing it for you - and I'd prefer this option myself.

Good luck!