Replacement for my Death Adder?

geXa

So I have had 3 DeathAdders and they all had the same Double clicking problem now this one is doing it but I keep buying them again because I like the mouse but at this point I'v given up on Razer.

What mouse do you guys recommend that is similar to the DeathAdder? 

Thanks

I forgot to mention this but I dont want a bunch of buttons on it, Preferably only 2 side buttons

CPU:i7 4770k, Motherboard:ASUS Z79-AR, RAM:8GB HyperX Beast, GPU:EVGA GTX 970 4GB, Case:Corsair 600T, Storage:1TB Seagate Barracuda, 120GB Sandisk SSD, 256GB Sandisk SSD, PSU:Corsair TX650M, Display(s):Asus VE247H, Asus VE247N, Cooling:Corsair H60 with NF-F12, Keyboard:Razer BlackWidow, Mouse:Razer DeathAdder, Sound:Astro A40

I have the Logitech G502 and it's great for gaming and stuff.

CPU: 6600K @ 4.6Ghz | COOLER: H100i GTX | MOBO: Asus Z170 AR | GPU: EVGA GTX 1080 Ti Hybrid | RAM: G.Skill Trident Z RGB 16GB | 

CASE: Corsair 760T | PSU: Corsair RM750x | STORAGE: Samsung 850 EVO 250GB & Seagate 2TB | KEYBOARD: K70 RGB | MOUSE: Deathadder Elite

Asus Rog Gladius just that its only red. Also how long have you had that mouse?

Logitech G502. Absolutely love mine, and it won't break in 2 months. 

My build: tis be ordered

I have the Logitech G502 and it's great for gaming and stuff.

The G502 looks promising. Also try some from the Corsair Gaming lineup. I know the logo looks stupid, but you'll get used to it. I personally hate Razer's logo. I have the K65 RGB Keyboard by Corsair and I actually like the logo.

CPU: i5 4690K @ Stock                GPU: Asus GTX 970 STRIX @ Stock      SSD: Samsung 850 EVO 120GB (OS and Drivers)     Headset: Audio-Technica M20X

Case: Corsair Obsidian 250D        RAM: Kingston HyperX 16GB LP             HDD: WD Caviar Black 2TB                                         Mouse: Logitech m185

OS: Windows 8.1 OEM                 PSU: Corsair RM650                                Motherboard: Gigabyte Z97N Mini ITX                         Keyboard: Corsair Gaming K65 RGB

3 tips to have a good time on the LTT forums | 1. When you reply to someone please quote them | 2. Please follow your threads | 3. Follow the C.o.C 

If you follow these 3 tips you should have a blast.

i'm rather proud of this for some reason. http://imgur.com/6ttS5XZ

I am using a SteelSeries rival right now and I found that it has a similar feel to it but unlike the death adder the rival is really uncomfortable in the left hand so if your left handed this will not be the mouse for you.

Amd fx-6300 | Msi 970a g46 | Evga gtx 970 ssc | Adata 8gb 1600 mhz | H80i Water cooling | Seagate 1tb 7200 rpm | Corsair cx500 | Nzxt s340 black/red | Steelseries rival | Corsair K70 RGB | Steelseries qck+ | Benq xl2430t 1 ms 144hz

3310 (really good sensor):
Steelseries Rival
Mionix Avior 7000
Roccat Kone Pure Optical
Corsair M45

AM010:
Logitech g402

3366 (little bit better sensor):
Logitech g303
Logitech g502

Weight, buttons, shape etc... are personal preferences :)

Thats MY opinion up there, not the ultimate option.