3 way monitor setup

Chandler

Links don't seem to be working for me, but a 670 will have no problem driving three displays. You may need to get a DisplayPort to DVI adapter though if you want to run only DVI cables.

youll need to use the dvi-d, hdmi, and display port connections. dont buy that monitor because you can find IPS for that price. i suggest Dell Ultrasharps. i use three U2412M with my 7950

Links don't seem to be working for me, but a 670 will have no problem driving three displays. You may need to get a DisplayPort to DVI adapter though if you want to run only DVI cables.
Surround is different from Eyefinity. you dont need to use adapters to use all three monitors

He could certainly use both DVI and HDMI for it but I'd probably use both DVI and the DP just because most HDMI cables aren't v1.4 for the 120hz capability.

Both the DVI's on the 670 are dual link.

That being said, you'd need more than one card either way to be able to drive games on 3 panels high enough to benefit from the 120hz panel. A single GPU isn't going to get you over 60fps on most games on three panels. Some games will be VRAM limited as well once you turn the AA up.

I've personally never had performance issues with the 670 on large resolutions (4960x1600 personally) but I'm also gaming on 60hz ultrasharp panels, so not quite the same experience. That and I never use more than 4x AA because it's simply not noticeable to me given the DPI

3930k | RIVBE | 32GB Dominator Plat. | Titan XP | Intel 750 1.6TB | Mellanox 10Gb NIC | AX1200i 

Custom TJ07 | 2xD5 pumps | EK Supremacy EVO | EK Titan XP | EK RIVBE Block | Cu Tubing | 25x120mm Rad

Samsung U28D590D 4K | Leopold Otaku w/Browns | Corsair M65 | Corsair SP2500 | Sennheiser HD595

You are gonna want a card with more ram on it to driving three displays on graphically intense games and seeing as ur spending money you should spend a little more and get a 680 4g edition and that should do u well and if u ever want even more power you can always add another. :D

Corsair 650d, Core i5 3570k, H100, Galaxy gtx670, Asus z77 vDeluxe Mobo, 16g kingston hyper x memory.