G2A vs Steam

Radiant_

Today I purchased COD Black Ops 2 from G2A for 13$.(It's 60$ on steam). If you pay the extra dollar or so to get the guard it's hard to pay full price on steam.

Which do you prefer?

Today I purchased COD Black Ops 2 from G2A for 13$.(It's 60$ on steam). If you pay the extra dollar or so to get the guard it's hard to pay full price on steam.

Which do you prefer?

I never used g2a shield and I never had a problem

~New~  BoomBerryPi project !  ~New~

new build log : http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/533392-build-log-the-scrap-simulator-x/?p=7078757 (5 screen flight sim for 620$ CAD)LTT Web Challenge is back ! go here  :  http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/448184-ltt-web-challenge-3-v21/#entry601004

Neither- I prefer my local retailers like Flipkart or Amazon since they are often only a little more expensive than G2A and give me a boxed copy of the game.

G2A sells geographically cheaper keys, which to me is horrible ethically, since it's a reason why region locking has become so much more prominent. Also, from being from India, if games started costing 60$ as they do in the US, I wouldn't be keen on buying them since quite frankly, that's half of what most people earn here, and hence I feel that the price differences geographically are justified and dislike G2A due to moral reasons.

Neither- I prefer my local retailers like

G2A sells geographically cheaper keys, which to me is horrible ethically, since it's a reason why region locking has become so much more prominent. Also, from being from India, if games started costing 60$ as they do in the US, I wouldn't be keen on buying them since quite frankly, that's half of what most people earn here, and hence I feel that the price differences geographically are justified and dislike G2A due to moral reasons.

Be careful, I said this exact thing weeks ago and got hammered for it. People are sensitive about anything that would impede on their greed and would defend it to the death.

Be careful, I said this exact thing weeks ago and got hammered for it. People are sensitive about anything that would impede on their greed and would defend it to the death.

yeah i have said this for years about g2a its horrible ethically and grey area marketing is never a good thing in my opinion but ppl still are greedy fucks and defend it to death

Thanks for pointing that out! But, I will be sticking with my guns and providing my opinion when asked for; I mean, that's what the internet is for, right? If someone disagrees with me strongly though, and I feel there's no point arguing with him/her, I won't waste my time; it's really that simple :)