The Bae(s) (CSGO)

niofalpha

5b97fa43c1fbf39bfb82dbf62c3ef9e3.jpg

Using skins I acquired through CSGO lounge I bought this knife!

Huntsman Fade Minimal Wear.

This is officially worth more than my old Computer.

Post your best skins down below (Include Skin Name, quality, and ofcourse screenshot)

Just remember: Random people on the internet ALWAYS know more than professionals, when someone's lying, AND can predict the future.

i7 9700K (5.2Ghz @1.2V); MSI Z390 Gaming Edge AC; Corsair Vengeance RGB Pro 16GB 3200 CAS 16; H100i RGB Platinum; Samsung 970 Evo 1TB; Samsung 850 Evo 500GB; WD Black 3 TB; Phanteks 350x; Corsair RM19750w.

Laptop: Dell XPS 15 4K 9750H GTX 1650 16GB Ram 256GB SSD

Spoiler

sex hahaha

needs more fade :unsure: 

PSU Tier List | CoC

Gaming Build | FreeNAS Server

Spoiler

i5-4690k || Seidon 240m || GTX780 ACX || MSI Z97s SLI Plus || 8GB 2400mhz || 250GB 840 Evo || 1TB WD Blue || H440 (Black/Blue) || Windows 10 Pro || Dell P2414H & BenQ XL2411Z || Ducky Shine Mini || Logitech G502 Proteus Core

Spoiler

FreeNAS 9.3 - Stable || Xeon E3 1230v2 || Supermicro X9SCM-F || 32GB Crucial ECC DDR3 || 3x4TB WD Red (JBOD) || SYBA SI-PEX40064 sata controller || Corsair CX500m || NZXT Source 210.

needs more fade :unsure:

When I was using inspect in game, all the knifes looked the same, and it didn't say they had names.

I think the Steam Marketplace update screwed it up.

This picture makes it looks not very red too, it's actually like 20% red in game.

Just remember: Random people on the internet ALWAYS know more than professionals, when someone's lying, AND can predict the future.

i7 9700K (5.2Ghz @1.2V); MSI Z390 Gaming Edge AC; Corsair Vengeance RGB Pro 16GB 3200 CAS 16; H100i RGB Platinum; Samsung 970 Evo 1TB; Samsung 850 Evo 500GB; WD Black 3 TB; Phanteks 350x; Corsair RM19750w.

Spoiler

sex hahaha

Not really a skin but this is what is best in my inventory

032d5ad3d420be579d847270466da79b.jpg

Nvidia is to Dr Dre Beets as AMD is to KFC.

One makes you broke, the other you can get more of and have a midnight snack from the fridge when hungry again. Once you go Nvidia, you go broked, turn into an Elitist, or get the incorrect amount of VRAM.

- WCCFTECH

I was only 9 years old. I loved Fifflaren so much, I had all the NiP merchandise and matches pirated. I prayed to Fifflaren every night before bed. Thanking him for the life I have been given. Fifflaren is love I say. Fifflaren is life. My dad hears and calls me a fuckhead. I knew he was just jelly of my passion for Fifflaren. I called him a Sw@yer. He hits me and sends me to go to sleep. I'm crying now, and my face hurts. I lay in bed and it's really cold. A warmth is moving towards me. I feel someone touching me. I feel someone touching me. It's Fifflaren. I am so happy. He whispers in my ear; "this is my pyjama". He grabs me with his powerful Swedish hands and puts me on my hands and knees. I'm ready. I spread my ass cheeks for Fifflaren. He penetrates my butt-hole. It hurts so much but I do it for Fifflaren. I can feel my butt tearing as my eyes start to water. I push against his force. I want to please Fifflaren. He roars a viking roar as he fills my butt with his love. My dad walks in. Fifflaren looks straight into his eyes and says; "He is a ninja now". Fifflaren is love, Fifflaren is life 

Not really a skin but this is what is best in my inventory

032d5ad3d420be579d847270466da79b.jpg

Damn nice lol, wait for the pirce increase...

Spoiler

sex hahaha

Damn nice lol, wait for the pirce increase...

Start of the next major should jump to around 90.

Nvidia is to Dr Dre Beets as AMD is to KFC.

One makes you broke, the other you can get more of and have a midnight snack from the fridge when hungry again. Once you go Nvidia, you go broked, turn into an Elitist, or get the incorrect amount of VRAM.

- WCCFTECH

I was only 9 years old. I loved Fifflaren so much, I had all the NiP merchandise and matches pirated. I prayed to Fifflaren every night before bed. Thanking him for the life I have been given. Fifflaren is love I say. Fifflaren is life. My dad hears and calls me a fuckhead. I knew he was just jelly of my passion for Fifflaren. I called him a Sw@yer. He hits me and sends me to go to sleep. I'm crying now, and my face hurts. I lay in bed and it's really cold. A warmth is moving towards me. I feel someone touching me. I feel someone touching me. It's Fifflaren. I am so happy. He whispers in my ear; "this is my pyjama". He grabs me with his powerful Swedish hands and puts me on my hands and knees. I'm ready. I spread my ass cheeks for Fifflaren. He penetrates my butt-hole. It hurts so much but I do it for Fifflaren. I can feel my butt tearing as my eyes start to water. I push against his force. I want to please Fifflaren. He roars a viking roar as he fills my butt with his love. My dad walks in. Fifflaren looks straight into his eyes and says; "He is a ninja now". Fifflaren is love, Fifflaren is life 

When I was using inspect in game, all the knifes looked the same, and it didn't say they had names.

I think the Steam Marketplace update screwed it up.

This picture makes it looks not very red too, it's actually like 20% red in game.

You can remove names. 

Also, most look fairly similar, but the nicer fades -- ones with blue are usually not listed at the lowest market price -- i.e. look through some of the $280 listings and you'll see some fades with blues. 

PSU Tier List | CoC

Spoiler

i5-4690k || Seidon 240m || GTX780 ACX || MSI Z97s SLI Plus || 8GB 2400mhz || 250GB 840 Evo || 1TB WD Blue || H440 (Black/Blue) || Windows 10 Pro || Dell P2414H & BenQ XL2411Z || Ducky Shine Mini || Logitech G502 Proteus Core

Spoiler

FreeNAS 9.3 - Stable || Xeon E3 1230v2 || Supermicro X9SCM-F || 32GB Crucial ECC DDR3 || 3x4TB WD Red (JBOD) || SYBA SI-PEX40064 sata controller || Corsair CX500m || NZXT Source 210.

Can I has for MAG-7 DDPAT FacNew?

Sally: l Intel i5 4690k | | Corsair H55 | | Zalman z12 plus | | Hitachi 2TB HDD | | Samsung 840 Pro 128 GB | | ASRock Fatal1ty z97 Killer | | Corsair Vengeance 16 GB | | EVGA SuperNova 750 watt | | MSI 390 | | Windows 10| 

WOW YOU HAVE A VIRTUAL ITEM THAT MEANS LITERALLY NOTHING TOWARDS YOUR SKILL OF THE GAME AND SUPPORTED THE CONTINUING SCAM OF VALVE GOOD JOB

On a serious note, Nice knife bruh

I used to own an AWP Redline because if you spend anything more than that then you're supporting the scam imo

WOW YOU HAVE A VIRTUAL ITEM THAT MEANS LITERALLY NOTHING TOWARDS YOUR SKILL OF THE GAME AND SUPPORTED THE CONTINUING SCAM OF VALVE GOOD JOB

I used to own an AWP Redline because if you spend anything more than that then you're supporting the scam imo

I disagree. Skins make it more likely for me to use certain guns, which ends up helping me win games -- i.e. stock AWPs look like garbage and I don't want to look at that shit -- so I would often not use them -- same goes for the AK. I got skins for both, which got me to start using them both and now I carry with both. Plus, it's no more a scam than any in-app purchase. Plus you can get into trading and then you get all your skins for free :P 

PSU Tier List | CoC

Spoiler

Spoiler

Don't be a hypocrite Tim.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8XSyMSqYYaA - You opening a few CS:GO cases THAT MEANS NOTHING TOWARDS YOUR SKILL OF THE GAME. -.-'

I've played CS:GO since before there were skins, and i don't understand the obsession with them.

Specs: 4790k | Asus Z-97 Pro Wifi | MX100 512GB SSD | NZXT H440 Plastidipped Black | Dark Rock 3 CPU Cooler | MSI 290x Lightning | EVGA 850 G2 | 3x Noctua Industrial NF-F12's

Bought a powermac G5, expect a mod log sometime in 2015

Corsair is overrated, and Anime is ruined by the people who watch it

I'm not opening cases if unless i'm streaming anymore. 

I got this Knife from 20$'s and have the same value in assimovs on CSGO Lounge.

Spoiler

sex hahaha

Don't be a hypocrite Tim.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8XSyMSqYYaA - You opening a few CS:GO cases THAT MEANS NOTHING TOWARDS YOUR SKILL OF THE GAME. -.-'

Because opening what, 4 cases makes me a hypocrite?

Fuck me I really don't like you or appreciate you stalking me at all. Plz